Nick Diaz “Sorry I Didn’t Make It To The Beauty Pageant” I Just Want To Fight

Updated: September 7, 2011
diaz_shamrock_finger

Nick Diaz seems shocked of this UFC 137 removal and just wants to fight. Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn anyone?

“I’m sorry I didn’t make it to the beauty pageant but I’ve never not showed up to a fight and I’ve never backed out of a fight in my life. It’s not what I do. I just wanted to throw that out there.” said Diaz.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4EbRnFn0Tg

1. Pmet80

September 7, 2011 at 9:39 pm

What a tool.  Who took your paycheck away? You did you freakin' tool.  I just wanted to see GSP punish this guy anyway.  Condit probably will be a better fight, but I would have loved to see this loser get his ass handed to him.  Say goodbye to the UFC and say hello to a career of getting out classed by professional boxers….. if your lucky.  TOOL!

• G B Hambrick

September 8, 2011 at 12:43 am

What a waste,i usually agree with what dana white and how he runs things but booting a guy simply because of a photo op is just wrong. i guess UFC didn't want this fight to happen because of the fear that their golden boy was gonna get his butt kicked. GSP would have had to worry about more than his eye if he got in the cage with Diaz and he knew it, so i am pretty sure he went cryin to dana that diaz should be dropped. What a shame but i would be willing to wager that Diaz will be back to fight after all the drama has cooled down.

2. zulu2

September 8, 2011 at 2:48 am

It should have been Condits fight anyways. Look who he has beaten, Ellenberger, MacDonald, Hardy, Kim etc. Condit is a classy guy and tough as fucking nails. I hope he beats the shit out of GSP!

• Anonymous

September 8, 2011 at 10:55 am

I think the draw for GSP vs. Diaz is a lot higher than Condit, but I agree that Condit has done more to earn the shot.

• Anonymous

September 8, 2011 at 5:55 pm

• Anonymous

September 8, 2011 at 5:55 pm

• Anonymous

September 8, 2011 at 5:55 pm

3. RealMMAFan

September 8, 2011 at 6:55 am

The UFC took the OUT and saved their champion from a real scrapper. Quit
    crying and acting like Diaz did something terrible, he missed a press conference! Look at the picture above, that's what he does, piss people off.

4. RealMMAFan

September 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm

The UFC took the OUT and saved their champion from a real scrapper. Quit
    crying and acting like Diaz did something terrible, he missed a press conference! Look at the picture above, that’s what he does, piss people off.

5. RealMMAFan

September 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm

The UFC took the OUT and saved their champion from a real scrapper. Quit

6. Chaelsucks

September 8, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I have always defended this jerk because I like to see him fight- he always has exciting fights- but I am done defending him.  He has got to be the biggest idiot out there.  For him to cry in every interview that he does not get paid and for the UFC to pay him and the he pulls this crap???  Albsolte duche!