Nick Diaz Worried About Suspension After Big Fight

Updated: April 10, 2011

Nick Diaz goes on skits-rant after his win over Paul Daley on Saturday night. He seems to think he is getting suspended for something, but give any details and goes off about fighting to much.

1. Aldo Raine

April 11, 2011 at 12:30 am

Man he's dumb.

2. Mikey

April 11, 2011 at 1:19 am

Haha…he's got conspiracy theories.

3. Goose

April 11, 2011 at 10:15 am

Cue the twilight zone theme.

4. colleen

April 12, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Back off on Nick. The guy works incredibly hard. We love to watch him…it's simple. Pay the guy enough so he doesn't have to do this for decades. That's what I think he wants – he's worth it – and I flat out hate seeing a wonderful work ethic – and raw talent – like his not acknowledged. Nick, you rock. I hope you get what you want. In the meantime enjoy people out there do realize what you put in…You're a tough one for sure and I hope you fight for a long time simply because I love watching you win. Your techniques are awesome!!

By the way, I think you'd kick Mayhem's ass, Nick!!! Hand it to him in a handbag.

5. Nichole Lesniak

April 13, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Back off on Nick? I'm sorry, but the kid brings it on himself. He makes more money than all of us combined and then expects sympathy from us. Nah ah, ain't happening. And don't even get me started on his loony rants…

6. Ray23

April 13, 2011 at 1:01 pm

I don't think Strikeforce wants to get ride of one of its premier fighters so I don't really know what he could be talking about. I haven't heard anything about him getting suspended either.

7. Mikey

April 14, 2011 at 8:13 am

Word is that he is trying to schedule a boxing match with Fernando Vargas right now.