Mark Hunt’s UFC story has been a phenomenal one. The giant Kiwi...
Pro-Elite News Report
Updated: September 6, 2007
Today Pro Elite conducted a conference call with select members of the media, to announce the upcoming EliteXC card in Hawaii on September 15. Here are some main points we think are interesting.
- Robbie Lawler’s ICON Sport title will be on the line September 15.
- Pro-Elite founder Gary Shaw wants to see Diaz vs. Gomi 2, but no negotiations have be started.
- EliteXC might possibly drop 155lb division and replace it with 160lb division.
- EliteXC looking to sign more female MMA fighters in the near future.
- Pro-Elites recently acquired Cage Rage promotion will continue to operate under the Cage Rage name, but fighters will be able to fight and compete in other ProElite promotions.
- Jake Shields says EliteXC has discussed adding a welterweight division.