Quinton Rampage Jackson Is Tired Of Talking, Ready To Fight Rashad On Saturday Night

Quinton Rampage Jackson shakes off Rashad Evans “Uncle Tom” comment during the UFC 114 press conference.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

1. dude

May 26, 2010 at 5:11 pm

are you serious. thats just too funny coming from rashad.

2. perfection1st

May 26, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Man I hope this fight lives up to all the hype… I know I can't wait!! It would be cool if this goes 3 rounds with a KO in the last 2 to 3 min.

3. CobraCrotch

May 27, 2010 at 8:05 am

I don't think it will go past 2. Someones getting knocked out.

4. asseater

May 27, 2010 at 5:59 pm

only thing evans has over rampage is speed and he will run around the cage for 3 rounds like he did against silva where he almost got knocked out and the judges will deem that a victory

5. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 6:22 pm

I like Rashad as a person, he's pretty funny and seems like a nice guy…..But……I would love to see Rampage bring back one of those bone-crushing slams, then knock Rashad Cleeeeeaaaaannnnn OUT!

6. TITO

May 27, 2010 at 10:36 pm

They are both incredibly annoying and bicker like little school girls, but Rampage has been busy playing BA in the pathetic adaptation of the "A Team" while Rashad remains a Pro MMA Fighter: training, cardio, etc. I think that gives him the edge and a sharp one at that.

7. jay

May 28, 2010 at 7:24 am

I hope they Mimicked a guy like rampage for rashad in training because training with GSP is not gonna gove youa taste of rampage.