Quinton Rampage Jackson Is Tired Of Talking, Ready To Fight Rashad On Saturday Night

Updated: May 26, 2010

Quinton Rampage Jackson shakes off Rashad Evans “Uncle Tom” comment during the UFC 114 press conference.

1. dude

May 26, 2010 at 5:11 pm

are you serious. thats just too funny coming from rashad.

2. perfection1st

May 26, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Man I hope this fight lives up to all the hype… I know I can't wait!! It would be cool if this goes 3 rounds with a KO in the last 2 to 3 min.

3. CobraCrotch

May 27, 2010 at 8:05 am

I don't think it will go past 2. Someones getting knocked out.

4. asseater

May 27, 2010 at 5:59 pm

only thing evans has over rampage is speed and he will run around the cage for 3 rounds like he did against silva where he almost got knocked out and the judges will deem that a victory

5. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 6:22 pm

I like Rashad as a person, he's pretty funny and seems like a nice guy…..But……I would love to see Rampage bring back one of those bone-crushing slams, then knock Rashad Cleeeeeaaaaannnnn OUT!

6. TITO

May 27, 2010 at 10:36 pm

They are both incredibly annoying and bicker like little school girls, but Rampage has been busy playing BA in the pathetic adaptation of the "A Team" while Rashad remains a Pro MMA Fighter: training, cardio, etc. I think that gives him the edge and a sharp one at that.

7. jay

May 28, 2010 at 7:24 am

I hope they Mimicked a guy like rampage for rashad in training because training with GSP is not gonna gove youa taste of rampage.