Rick Franklin Looks To Get On Track At UFC 83

Updated: April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008 at 12:49 am

i think rich s going to take this oe

2. derek

April 9, 2008 at 1:50 am

rich can pretty much beat everyone at 185 except anderson silva. i would like to see hendo-franklin though.

3. Boris

April 9, 2008 at 5:27 am

I agree that Rich can beat everybody but Silva at 185 but we're not sure about Dan Henderson. That would be an awesome fight!

4. Kash

April 9, 2008 at 5:28 am

I think as long as Rich can beat Lutter the UFC will set up Dan Henderson and Rich to fight next. It seems like the best fight for both of them right now.

5. bryan

April 9, 2008 at 6:21 am

i think after the franklin lutter fight the winner will take hendo…and then the winner of that fight will take on the winner of the Marquardt and leites fight….whom the winner will take on anderson silva

6. Ryan

April 9, 2008 at 9:05 am

Franklin truely is a class act. I wish some of the other fighters would show the class this guy does in and out of the cage. I think he takes Lutter out.

7. Realwun

April 9, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Good outlook Bryan, I can see that happening. I think Franklin is a complete fighter and I think the fight will be a great one with Rich's hand raised at the end.

8. DanP

April 10, 2008 at 10:39 pm

I think it will be a great fight… Franklin should win – but Lutter is really good on the ground – If Franklin gets sloppy its all over…

I 'd like to see Franklin win and then fight eith Dan Henderson or Nate Marquardt

9. erik

April 11, 2008 at 12:24 am

if it stays up Franklin will get the best of it in a decision i think but if it goes to the ground Lutter is takin him out…Lutter almost beat Silva when they fought and Silva crushed Franklin…i like Rich Franklin since im from iowa and all but it's not lookin too good for him

10. roy

April 11, 2008 at 6:05 am

should be a tough fight, i think rich will win and i agree i would love to see him fight henderson next if he wins.