Shaq Calls Out Hong Man Choi For MMA Debut

Updated: August 30, 2010

Shaquille O’Neal told ESPN that if he were to fight in MMA, it would have to be with someone his own size. Hong Man Choi the 7 foot 2 Korean might be the only one that fits the bill.

1. fakearms

August 30, 2010 at 1:26 am

Don't report on mma if you don't even know who fedor emelianenko is, fail!

2. STEVEO

August 30, 2010 at 1:41 am

i agree, he even sounded confused about who jose canseco was.

3. CobraClutch

August 30, 2010 at 8:44 am

Hong Man Choi would kick the shit out of this excellent Basketball player.

There is a good video on the website of Tokyo Five Jeans with Bas Rutten, where he talks about who the "Complete Athlete" is, and when Lebron James name was brought up, Bas mentioned that when it comes to throwing a small ball into a circe his athletics cannot be questioned, but with regard to the chess match of physically defeating another human being MMA rules over other sport.

4. Bahamut

August 30, 2010 at 8:57 am

Don't sell Shaq out too soon! He's trained Gracie Jiu-Jitsu with Jon Burke in Orlando for years. Jon's moved his school to implement more MMA and has a few winning fighters also.

I'd love to see it! They should do it in Japan for the Godzilla effect.

5. CobraClutch

August 30, 2010 at 11:29 am

Whatever, Choi hammered the frick out of Fedor before getting caught in an arm bar, he's a fighter, he toyed with Canseco.

6. CobraClutch - The RE

August 30, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Hey DOUCHEBAG!!!! Stop stealing my fucking identity!!!

I come on this site less frequent and STILL see my fans trying to be me!!!

STOP IT, biting dick loser!!!

I know you miss me, but get my dick out your mouth, BITCH!!

fucking losers…trying to be some guy you don't know on the internet…now that's REALLY fucking SAD.

7. Deuces

August 30, 2010 at 6:06 pm

I wouldn't really say Choi "hammered the frick out of Fedor," it was more like he fell on top of him a couple times, then got arm barred.

8. CobraClutch

August 30, 2010 at 11:51 pm

I love to see sweaty guys wrestling :)

9. dane drebin

August 30, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Shaq couldnt even handle Sir Charles. He would get tooled.

10. STEVEO

August 31, 2010 at 1:24 am

I love fake cobra clutch, makes me smile

11. jbug

August 31, 2010 at 3:19 am

i too, like the fake cobraclutch way more than the real one. kinda wish the real one would just stay gone since were all just losers

12. Miko

August 31, 2010 at 6:03 am

"and STILL see my fans trying to be me"

LOL, "fans"

13. Mac

August 31, 2010 at 6:09 am

I think its fair to say that Choi "hammered" Fedor. Watch the bout again, you can see it on YouTube, Fedor is black and Blue after the match. Choi is no MMA talent, but he throws massive hammer shots that do a lot of damage and has a Haymaker that made Jose Canseco give up pretty quickly.

For the record I also prefer the new CobraClutch, he is funnier, more respectful, and knows 100x more about our sport than the first guy.

14. jbug

August 31, 2010 at 9:39 am

ill bet the fake one could beat the fuck out of the real one in an mma match too

15. STEVEO

August 31, 2010 at 10:38 am

and likely doesn't give hand jobs for bus money like the real one

16. CobraClutch

August 31, 2010 at 10:52 am

Hey I am glad you guys like me, I would love to give you guys a big hug and a slap on the ass later on :)

SN I also do hand jobs!!!! Yea!!

17. CobraClutch - The RE

August 31, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Idiot biter. take my dick out your mouth!

18. jbug

August 31, 2010 at 12:58 pm

idiot biter???what the fuck does that mean?? maybe you should take the dick out of your mouth whilst your typing

19. P4P #1 Fan

August 31, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Biter is a name given to one that steals or copies someone else. I am surprised that anyone is still using it. Me and my brothers still use it once in a while but only amongst us – old school.

20. Tico

August 31, 2010 at 9:35 pm

There CC-Real One goes with his fetish for other men sucking him off again. He mentions it on every post. Perhaps your ready to come out?

Must agree with Mac that Choi did indeed to damage, just watched it on YouTube and Fedor is bruised all over, but as usual shows no pain, emotion, or stress. I miss that guy.

21. Deuces

August 31, 2010 at 10:33 pm

I watched it again, because it'd been awhile since I'd seen the fight. I think it's fair to say the shots he landed flush definitely cut Fedor and bruised him up, but I still think hammered is a bit strong of a word for it. I bet the hulk of that guy landing on his ribs hurt a lot more than any of the punches. Choi didn't really have enough to hammer him to much, he was put in two arm bars within two minutes and the second made him tap. Fun fight to watch though. I agree, Tico, I miss seeing Fedor fight like that too.

22. PoppyNick

September 1, 2010 at 3:32 am

I like the fake CC too, fecking comedy. The real CC doesn't get it. He just comes back with gay jokes and how much people like him and want to be him……kind of sounds like my 9yr old. Try just ignoring it or not responding the fake CC dumbass.

23. Timmie

September 1, 2010 at 5:41 am

Gotta disagree, the original CC was pretty funny even if he was not trying to be. The girlfriends, the MMA training, the changing of his posts, the love affair with War Machine…you just can't beat that stuff…hilarious.