Soccer Is For Puss … Dana White Accepts Challenge From MLS Star Jimmy Conrad

Updated: April 4, 2012

Major League Soccer (MLS) star Jimmy Conrad issued a challenge to Dana White after the UFC president called there sport talentless in a recent statement to the Calgary Sun.

Dana accepted that challenge via twitter… game on!

I’m in bro!!! … I said yes you soccer freaks. I’m in LOL, calm down.

What do you think will come out of this. Will Dana and pals get showed up on the field and gain a new respect for the sport of soccer? Or will Dana prove that the sport IS for pussies, hand them some free tickets to UFC 146 and walk away knowing fighting will always be better then Soccer.

1. technix

April 4, 2012 at 8:20 am

How the hell do you play a pickup game of soccer?

2. G.B.Hamerick

April 4, 2012 at 9:26 am

Dana again proves why he is an idiot. Go ahead play these soccer guys and watch them whoop yo ass. Dana you need to just stick to your dictatorship of the UFC

3. morethannoise

April 4, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I know it's "the most popular sport in the world" but I just can't watch soccer. I'm bored to sleep by it. I do, however agree with Conrad that there's a high degree of skill involved and I respect the athleticism required to compete at an upper level.
    Dana White loves controversy. Good or bad, his comments keep a focus on MMA and the UFC.

• Ron Pauly

April 4, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I second that B)

4. Rod

April 4, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Dana is a brilliant business man and with all due respect to him i sometimes wonder at the stupid remarks he makes.

5. djm

April 4, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Who the hell has ever heard of Jimmy Conrad?

• Kell7

April 4, 2012 at 5:47 pm

He's a MLS player. So noone has heard of him.

6. J_Brennan

April 4, 2012 at 7:26 pm

School kids would make Dana White look bad at soccer. That's the stupidest statement a smart guy could ever make.

• rod