Strikeforce At The Dome Videos

Rick Roufus vs Maurice Smith

Cory Devela vs Joe Riggs

February 24, 2008 at 2:15 pm

i want to see this

2. kom34

February 24, 2008 at 2:29 pm

me too. looks like they took it down already.

3. kom34

February 24, 2008 at 2:42 pm

This is what I could find on the fight

4. kom34

February 24, 2008 at 2:43 pm

the funny thing is nortje is one of sapp's old training partners who taught him how to fight. guess he had one more lesson for sapp to learn.

5. Kash

February 24, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Did nortje flip Sapp off after he won???

6. richaaron

February 24, 2008 at 3:03 pm

That had to be, hands down, the most boring display of MMA that I have ever seen. All the fights were lame! Don’t even get me started on the Sapp/Nortje fight. Can anyone say ‘fix’…And no, I am not on board with Kajza. But to me, there should have been no way for a guy (Sapp), who was an almost 6-1 favor, to get man handled like that… -Rich

7. CagE

February 24, 2008 at 6:09 pm

found more videos

8. Joe M

February 24, 2008 at 10:06 pm

The sad fact is Bob Sapp and Jan Nortje have almost zero MMA skills. Bob Sapp is worthless, has the slowest hands of anyone I have ever seen, has a very low stamina and is terrified to get hit. The only reason he is in there is for a paycheck. I know you need these freak fighters for some reason but the only fights worth watching are those that involve fighters with real MMA ability and this fight was void of that requirement. I put this fight right up there with the Tank vs Kimbo fight…a freak show with fighters that will get destroyed when they fight all-around and especially grappling seasoned fighters. Give me B.J. Penn, St. Pierre, Nogeria, Gracie and Monson anyday.

February 25, 2008 at 1:22 am

bob looked like a big ass bitch wtf

10. roy

February 25, 2008 at 2:32 am

that was some of the worst fighting i have ever seen i can't beleave how crappy sap looked.

11. derek

February 25, 2008 at 2:37 am

dan, nortje had his way with bob. he was throwing 4-5 punches for every 1 slow big punch that sapp was throwing. i don't know why everyone likes sapp; yeah he is big, but has 0 MMA skills and has no endurance. he can't even last 10 minutes with tyra banks.

12. Kash

February 25, 2008 at 3:14 am

What was Sapp thinking trying to charge and then doing nothing but pushing Nortje around. He acted like it was football practice in there. He is a terrible fighter. Diesel was on the receiving end of a dirty hip toss with his hands secured. It looked pretty bad. I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching this on saturday night.

13. Kendu

February 25, 2008 at 3:40 am

Bob Sapp was a bust in the NFL and he is an even bigger bust in MMA.