Strikeforce “Diaz vs Cyborg” Fight Poster

Updated: December 23, 2010

Strikeforce “Diaz vs Cyborg” — Jan 29, 2010 from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.

Rumored Fightcard

Nick Diaz vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos [t]
Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza vs. Robbie Lawler [t]
Herschel Walker vs. Scott Carson
Roger Gracie vs. Trevor Prangley

1. P4P #1 Fan

December 23, 2010 at 3:39 am

With the exception of the Hershel fight, this looks like a good card. Looking forward to seeing some great BJJ from Roger and Jacare.

2. Alexander Baring

December 23, 2010 at 3:48 am

It's a weak card, but I'll watch it anyway.

3. hosan

December 23, 2010 at 7:23 am

is anyone really thinkin cyborg has much of a chance? i feel like kj noons was an actual step up in competition and now Diaz is fightin another nobody.

4. hosan

December 23, 2010 at 7:34 am

Diaz

Souza

….Walker?

Gracie

5. lil ninja_530yeha

December 23, 2010 at 3:54 pm

give Walker a real fighter this time or he'll just shake his ass agian…maybe after this fight he'll teach high school football…

6. fakearms

December 23, 2010 at 8:39 pm

This card seems quite weak when you look at it in detail, the main event diaz vs santos is in my opinion a very one sided fight for diaz. Santos is an average fighter at best with a below average record 18-13. Should be over very quickly. Jacare Souza vs Robbie Lawler is interesting, do I think Lawler deserves a title shot for beating Lindland… No! But when Brett Rogers gets a title shot coming off a KO loss then there really isn't any grounds for argument. Souza should take it to the ground and submit Robbie in the 1st Rd. But Robbie Lawler has a way of surprising people sometimes. Hershel Walker vs I have nothing to say about this fight simply because I know nothing about the two of them in terms of fighting, I took away nothing from Hershels last fight. The only competitive fight on the card is Gracie vs Prangley, and for that reason I think this is a weak card.

7. Bear

December 24, 2010 at 3:57 am

fakearms…it looks like your interest in the Lawlor/Souza fight takes that one from "interesting" to competitive. So 2 of the 4 fights should be good. I am not saying that they could be long fights but they should be entertaining. While I am not a Hershel fan, if you don't know anyting about him or Carson, then how could you write off that fight. I am sure that carson will be inexpereinced,just like Hershel but that may make for a good matchup. I am pretty sure that you will be watching and at a cost of $0.00 if you already subscribe to Showtime, enjoy it. I don't complain about any card whether it be a UFC Fight Night, UFC on Versus, UFC TUF Finale, Showtime, or anything on HDNet because they are all free considering I have those channels. Put on Showtime, sit back and relax those fakearms of yours.

8. fakearms

December 24, 2010 at 8:56 am

Bear I am from Ireland, I don't have showtime or HDNet, I have ESPN or Setanta Sports and they both cost money. Anyway I value your opinion but your dollars, your hotdogs and your fancy movie stars are many many miles away from where I live… to be sure to be sure, top of the morning lassie!