Strikeforce “Evolution” Fight Poster

strikeforce_evolution

strikeforce_evolution

Strikeforce kicks off their last event of the year with “Evolution” featuring fighters Cung Le, Scott Smith, Robbie Lawler, “King Mo” Lawal and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza.

Strikeforce: Evolution is set for December 19th at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.

For the rumored fightcard, check out our MMA Rumors section.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

November 17, 2009 at 6:46 am

whos fighting who?

2. CobraClutch

November 17, 2009 at 6:52 am

Anyone here wanna bash the UFC cards again? Just look at the other organizations. Please tell me who consistently puts on better cards than the UFC offers you? Really.

3. CobraClutch

November 17, 2009 at 6:57 am

MAIN CARD

– CUNG LE (6-0) VS SCOTT SMITH (16-6)

– RONALDO SOUZA (10-2) VS MATT LINDLAND (21-6)

– ROBBIE LAWLER (16-5) VS TBA

– MUHAMMED "KING MO" LAWAL (5-0) VS TBA

4. roy

November 17, 2009 at 7:36 am

this might be a real good card, it kinda has to happen to know how good or how bad it is.

5. Nichole Lesniak

November 17, 2009 at 8:03 am

I don't think it's terrible. Le and Smith might put on a good show. And Lindland probably will too.

6. T.R.

November 17, 2009 at 10:05 am

I love all MMA. UFC, strikeforce, Dream, WEC, small local shows. UFC is on top and will probably stay there for a long time. It doesn't matter to me, I just love to watch it all.

I do thank the UFC for making MMA much more mainstream.

Like it or not there are many casual fans that would rather pay $50 to watch a UFC ppv rather than a free show on cbs simply because it's the UFC. That's just the way it is. At-least it's that way down here in the swamps of Louisiana where i live.

7. Dane

November 17, 2009 at 11:39 am

wow wat a surprise they fed cung another sloppy striker… i wanna see him face a real test like diaz

8. WAR SHOGUN

November 17, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Diaz hasn't face any real competition either… Frank Shamrock and Scott Smith? he thinks his a boxer now slapping people around.. I wanna see him doing that to a real striker and see how he gets KTFO.

9. Hall

November 17, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Cobra clutch your full of it bro! Your just saying that shit because its not UFC if these guys were in the UFC and Brock or Randy was in Strikeforce you would still be talking shit about strikeforce .

10. CobraClutch

November 17, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Actually Hall, I love MMA, and my point is not about what I like, it's about the lame people on this site bitching and moaning about UFC cards when the UFC puts on a monthly (at least) display of fights just as good, if not better, than any organization out there.

That's my point…broken down to your level, in hopes you can comprehend.