Strikeforce Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers Video Trailer

Updated: November 6, 2009
Strikeforce Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers Video Trailer

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC63PY5K_wA

Another showtime promo for Strikeforce “Fedor vs Rogers”.

1. Duh

November 6, 2009 at 1:05 pm

This card is better then every UFC card in the last 6 months.

2. WAR SHOGUN

November 6, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Brett Rogers : "The most exiting heavyweight in the sport" Are you fucking kidding me? These guys are a joke.

3. Random Name

November 6, 2009 at 1:42 pm

10 Wins, 10 KO's (one was a tap out due to strikes, but good enough). That's pretty exciting.

4. WAR SHOGUN

November 6, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Yeah its very exiting watching a brawler beat up some cans with wild punches WOOO!

November 6, 2009 at 3:48 pm

I would match rather watch ufc 105 over this card..But this is the best CBS card ever..

It really should be Redor vs Allstar

6. Jay

November 6, 2009 at 4:36 pm

quit talking shit guys. If rogers knocks out fedor thats a big IF what are you guys going to say. Nobody in the world gave matt serra a chance against GSP. and dont make excuses that oh GSP got caught in the back of the head, oh it was his off night, oh he had personal problems, oh this oh that complete BS. Rogers has a punchers chance. I know its not likely. But dont count him out and dont call him a piece of shit.

7. Mikey

November 6, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Rogers has a size and reach advantage that's a challenge for Fedor. I don't think it's talking trash to say Rogers might win. But Fedor is so smart I'm thinking he'll find a way around that problem and pull off something impressive. I can't wait to see this one.

8. Ryan S

November 7, 2009 at 12:14 am

Good call Jay. I have been saying that about Matt Serra and GSP for a long time and I think the same applies here. Thats how a fight is won, one person exploits the weakness or opportunity that the other leaves open. Period.

9. DanP

November 7, 2009 at 12:40 am

Why would any (so called) MMA fans Slag off 'Strikeforce'??? Yeah, its not as good as the UFC… but it's a legit no.2 promotion with half decent production values… for me the more MMA the better and a legitimate competitor to the UFC can only be a good thing..

I'm so pleased I get to see Fedor fight (on Bravo in the UK on sunday night!) rater than watching old pride DVD's where I know the outcome

My pics are

Fedor by rd 1 submission

Miller by Decision

Mousai by rd 3 TKO

Verdum by Decision

Also, personally I most like to see Fedor come to the ufc and fight A Silva at 205!!!!Finally settle the P4P debate!

(and… Fedor would smash Andi!)

10. WAR SHOGUN

November 7, 2009 at 1:09 am

Jay, who said Rogers was a piece of shit? and what am I going to say if he beats Fedor? big deal, I cant take Fedor serious anymore (hes not fighting anyone important anymore, at this point its all about the money for him).

And DanP nobody is "Slagging off" Strikeforce am just saying their promotion is totally ridiculous saying that Rogers is the top heavyweight and the MOST EXITING HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE SPORT LMAO. And I dont really wanna call them "no.2 promotion" (wich they are, sadly :( ) because I dont want them to be… they cant put on good shows regularly, and CBS sucks balls.

11. t-los

November 7, 2009 at 2:33 am

should be an exciting main event..my gut is going with fedor.. but rogers is very devastating on his feet too.. this could go either way.. i say:

miller by submission

mousasi by tko

silva by tko

November 7, 2009 at 5:07 am

funny my gut is going with rogers but my mind says Fedor..

13. LT

November 7, 2009 at 7:04 am

I agree with Tom. it's either fedor armbar…or rogers KO.

14. LT

November 7, 2009 at 11:18 am

For those who think Fedor has lost a step because of his latest fights and how he was getting worked a little by Arlovsky, let me help clear the cobwebs…

Go back and look at the Fedor vs Randleman and Fedor vs Coleman fights. In both of those fights he looked like he was losing at the beginning, just like with Arlovsky, then all of a sudden BAM submission out of nowhere.

Fedor is just a great fighter who always finds a way to win. He isn't indestructible, and it's debatable about the whole P4P conversation, but the man is good, and he's still just as good as he ever was.

But tonight will prove that.