Strikeforce: Henderson vs Babalu Fight Poster

Updated: September 28, 2010

Strikeforce “Henderson vs Babalu” — Dec. 4th from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.

Rumored Fight Card

Dan Henderson vs. Renato “Babalu” Sobral
Herschel Walker vs. TBA
Valentijn Overeem vs. Antonio Silva
Jesse Finney vs. Scott Smith

1. Nichole Lesniak

September 28, 2010 at 10:11 am

Interesting matchup

Babalu vs Hendo

but…

Football Legend – Herschel Walker vs TBA????

Pathetic!

And it's the no.2 draw of the card!

Basic Marketing says this will not help Strikeforce, a very amateur move in my book.

2. CobraClutch - the RE

September 28, 2010 at 11:32 am

As always…well said, and thanks for backing me up, I'd really lost faith in this site, but what the hey, I'm back and I'll be mature from here on in.

Sorry everyone!

3. Jay

September 28, 2010 at 11:36 am

Me too, no more incredibly stupid posts that I just copied from some other MMA site.

Obviously I don't know much about MMA, but I'm learning and I'll put some thought into my comments for a change.

4. Timmie

September 28, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

5. jay

September 28, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Yo to the Jay Impersonator. I have High six figure job man. I dont really give a damn about you. I know have been watching mma a long time. everybody ahs a different opinion. But I think your on Frank Mir's nuts now. And dont call me out in person because that is a game for kids and you obvioulsy have too much time to waste on this site and mess around while I work hard and pay taxes 10 times more than you do.

6. dane

September 28, 2010 at 2:53 pm

2 was not cobra…3 was not jay….5 is jay acting like cobra.

7. TokyoREW

September 28, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Regarding the "high six figure job" comment…. you're only supposed to count the numbers to the left of the decimal point, not all of them.

8. Nichole Lesniak

September 28, 2010 at 9:40 pm

#1 was also not me.

9. Timmie

September 29, 2010 at 9:34 am

Odd, it sounded like you. Smart, logical, and to the point.

Perhaps your sleep typing?

10. Jay

September 29, 2010 at 9:39 am

I don't pay taxes. To quote Leona Helmsley (prior to going to Prison for tax evasion)

"Taxes are for poor people"

Jay your copy Store is doing GREAT, but I'm turning you into the IRS anyway, something does not seem right at Krishna Copy…

11. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2010 at 11:49 am

Positive. I think I would know if I posted. I would never use "no.2" nor would I have capitalized Marketing.

12. Timmie

September 29, 2010 at 12:38 pm

That darn Troll using Marketing and No.2

THIS HAS GOT TO END, IT'S OUT OF HAND!

13. Nichole Lesniak

September 29, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Not the point.

14. CobraClutch-The Real

September 29, 2010 at 1:38 pm

It will never end troll bitches!! Boo Ya

15. Jay

September 29, 2010 at 1:47 pm

You the man Cobra Clutch!

Me and Nichole luv yu

16. CobraClutch - The Re

September 30, 2010 at 12:32 am

Man I love me some wieners, big throbbing weiners just jammed in my mouth by the handful