Strikeforce “Houston”: Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal vs. Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante

king mo lawal sengoku

Strikeforce light heavyweight champion King Mo will likely defend his title against Team Black House fighter “Feijao” Cavalcante at Strikeforce “Houston” on August 21st in Houston, according to FiveOunces.

This will be King Mo’s first title defense since taking the belt from Gegard Mousasi at Strikeforce “Nashville”. The event is expected to be televised on Showtime.

1. Coker

July 1, 2010 at 5:16 am

Strikefarce Rocks the House!!!!

LHW Championship

"King MO" vs Feijao Cavalcante

It's my league and even I have never heard of Cavalcante, may be I can talk Jamie Yeager into replacing Feijao, he could be my biggest star

2. Dana White

July 1, 2010 at 5:30 am

Scott, I hope that you go out of business so that we can steal all of your great fighters. I heard of Cavalcante and I wish I had him.

3. Coker

July 1, 2010 at 6:23 am

Just please tell me what to do, so everyone takes us seriously.

Please Mr. White, I'm begging you!

4. Dana White

July 1, 2010 at 7:36 am

I would tell you what to do but I have to go take my steroids right now because I am about due for another roid rage infested outburst. My best advise is to treat your fighters like shit. You need to be the man, like I am. The UFC, MMA, Anderson Silva, GSP, Brock, this whole effen world would not be here without me…you understand me? You have to start taking roids, you probably need to shrink a few inches so that you can have a true napolionic complex, maybe start an aerobics class, treat everyone that does not join Strikeforce like shit, band endorcement deals, and jump all over anyone that signs with you, on their nuts and hug them tight! That is the DANA WAY…DAMIT!

5. Coker

July 1, 2010 at 8:46 am

Got it. Thank you Mr. White, one day I hope to be the Triple A Minor Leauge for the UFC, that way at least I could be your bitch.

By the way I'm going to do my best to clone TUF and everything else you do. I already treat my fighters like a Promoter but they still walk all over me.

YOU ARE THE MAN DANA!

6. Dana White

July 1, 2010 at 9:05 am

That is very nice of you. Maybe I can be your aerobics instructor as well…that is what I am best at. I'll let you copy TUF if you give me some of your great fighters. Also, let me know what you do to sign these deals with Showtime and CBS…Maybe you and Tony Robbins can help me on my selling skills so that i can finally steal Fedor. Maybe you should start being the main attraction like me. Challenge one of them to fight like I did with Tito. Good WWE stuff like that sells. To bad that you keep beating me at signing the WWE guys. i bet that I sign Hulk Hogan first.

7. Coker

July 1, 2010 at 9:39 am

What do you want with my washed up losers?

My best bet was Shields and he ran to you.

I paid Fedor a fortune which includes my kids college tuition and the fucking loser lost to one of the dorks you kicked out of UFC. It's humiliating, I'm a joke.

Please, just give me Chris Leben, I'll pay him 2 million to not knock anyone out as usual. I'm about to sign War Machine, he'll be my new best guy!

8. Dana White

July 1, 2010 at 9:54 am

Actually I am doing a show from Prison staring War machine. You can't have him. I can't give you Chris neither because I love his painted nails. I paint my toe nails just like his fingers. Yeah I know what you mean about fedor, he fucked me to. He made me look like such an asshole, me, an asshole. I tea bagged him and everything. He messed us both up. At least i still have James Toney taking on Randy. That has to be the "Most Anticipated UFC Fight of all Time" Signing him was such a great idea. I am going to see if Jerry Cooney is available.

9. Coker

July 1, 2010 at 10:15 am

Well whatever you do it will be a huge success as always.