Strikeforce Press Conference Open To The Public – March 12

Updated: March 9, 2009
strikeforce-poster

strikeforce-poster

Strikeforce has announced, they will opening their next press conference to the general public. The event will be held at the Avalon Hollywood in Hollywood, California on March 12th, doors open at noon. Many of the fighters will be attending.

March 9, 2009 at 11:21 pm

buying my ticlets this week…i cabt wait to see the fights

2. STEVEO

March 9, 2009 at 11:58 pm

PLEASE knock DIaz out! It will count as my xmas present from you frank.

3. T.R.

March 10, 2009 at 9:20 am

I agree stevo, frank will be too much for him. I also hope frank puts him to sleep.

4. matt

March 10, 2009 at 11:21 am

No way!!! Diaz is going to kick his ass!!! Shamrock is so old!

5. Al

March 10, 2009 at 11:26 am

Yea my head says diaz wins by submission, but i'm hoping frank catches him and puts him out cold. I really hate the diaz brothers

March 10, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Were talking about frank Shamrock not Ken..Frank is still a badass and idkLooks like Ken is also making a come bACK

March 10, 2009 at 1:20 pm

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE DAIZ WIN BY SUB, but idk i think frank will be just all good on the ground and whaT HE lacks in skill his size will make up for it..

Frank will keep this on his feet and most liekly win by a cut or go the distance..

i wonder if Daiz can take Frank down??

8. Geoff

March 10, 2009 at 1:56 pm

I think Frank is going to outclass Diaz in this fight. I'm ready for his rematch with Cung Le already.

9. dane drebin

March 10, 2009 at 5:56 pm

franks way bigger than diaz he should be able to manhandle him around the ring. frank is a wiz on the ground so i dont see diaz having much of if any advantage there. frank can bust you up on the feet while diaz usually just peppers week shots. i dont think frank is gunna have any problem in this figh other than trying to make the weight. frank by whatever he wants imo. will be a good win for him.

Tom- shamrock beating a fat blob with a 8-14 record is hardly a come back. randy beating tim sylvia for the world title is a comeback. that was an old pro stompin a can. dont get me wrong it felt good to see ken finally get a win. but i think he is going to get crushed by lashley and its going to be sad to watch.

10. WHODINI

March 10, 2009 at 8:42 pm

i dont see Diaz winning either …not sure if punches hard enough to really hurt Shamrock ..he's much bigger looking than him so dont think he can manhandle him on the ground …Shamrock by ref stoppage

11. roy

March 11, 2009 at 1:25 am

i gives diaz props for trying but frank will be to much for him, i wonder why its not jake taking this fight for there team?

12. Luke

March 11, 2009 at 1:58 am

I dont like either of these guys. I respect Frank alot for what he has done for the sport, but both these guys have huge egos and to be honest i dont see why. Diaz had to have a division made for him because he couldn't cope at welterweight with decent fighters and couldn't be arsed to cut to 155, sure he beat Gomi but that was the size difference in my opinion. I hope they knock each other into the real world and realise talking shit dont make you a good fighter.