Strikeforce “Shamrock vs Diaz” Trailer Video

Updated: March 30, 2009

Strikeforce “Frank Shamrock vs Nick Diaz” on April 12th from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA.

1. roy

March 30, 2009 at 1:35 am

i think frank is going to smash him,i hope i am wrong.

March 30, 2009 at 1:39 am

Yea i like them both and i think Frank will win but idk i hope Daiz can get the win but i really dont care who wins i just want it to be a fucking war

3. derek

March 30, 2009 at 2:15 am

this will go to the ground. nick diaz has some sick BJJ, just like his brother. but the fact remains that nick is a douche. frank has better BJJ though… it transitions much better with it and his technique is very food. frank will win this.

4. T.R.

March 30, 2009 at 2:59 am

i see frank finishing this fight. He hits hard and he has a great ground game.

5. BOATDRINKS

March 30, 2009 at 6:28 am

Frank will win then go on to get another arm broken in a rematch with Cung

6. nikkidee

March 30, 2009 at 11:34 am

It's too bad Nick Diaz isn't back with the UFC because I think there are some interesting fights for him there. I've read Dana doesn't want him back because of the Joe Riggs incident in the hospital after their fight. I can see Dana's point–there's no doubt Diaz is a loose cannon, but you can't go attacking people and expect no consequence. I'm sure he feels like kicking himself. He's still young and so experienced–he's probably at his peak physically and unfortunately fighting for less than savory organizations. The guy cracks me up though–he can sound totally off the wall, but if you read between the lines, he's a pretty thoughtful individual. He justifies his beliefs with colorful arguments (i.e. his smoking habits and high fructose corn syrup beverages for kids). Anyway, I'm pulling for Diaz just because he's always interesting. I'm not a huge fan of Lil Bro, though–he seems totally ungrateful and unjustifiably cocky. I was glad to see Guida beat him–he (like Kendall Grove) needed to be taken down a peg or two.

7. Miko

March 30, 2009 at 1:25 pm

I'm gonna root for frank. Frank's a bit of a dick but nick is WAY worse.

8. Kash

March 30, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Me too I'm going to go for Frank. As much as I laugh at the Diaz brothers for their antics I'm kind of sick of Nick. He got a ton of popularity after beating Gomi and hasn't really done a whole lot since.