The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 7 Finale Weigh-In Results

Updated: June 20, 2008
evan-tanner-vs-kendall-grove

evan tanner vs. kendall grove

Main Card

Kendall Grove (186 lbs.) vs. Evan Tanner (186 lbs.)
C.B. Dollaway (185 lbs.) vs. Amir Sadollah (185 lbs.)
Luigi Fioravanti (171 lbs.) vs. Diego Sanchez (170 lbs.)
Jeremy Stephens (155 lbs.) vs. Spencer Fisher (156 lbs.)
Dante Rivera (185 lbs.) vs. Matt Riddle (185 lbs.)

Preliminary Card

Dustin Hazelett (170 lbs.) vs. Josh Burkman (170 lbs.)
Drew McFedries (185 lbs.) vs. Marvin Eastman (186 lbs.)
Matt Arroyo (170 lbs.) vs. Matt Brown (170 lbs.)
Dean Lister (185 lbs.) vs. Jeremy Horn (186 lbs.)
Cale Yarbrough (186 lbs.) vs. Tim Credeur (185 lbs.)
Rob Yundt (185 lbs.) vs. Rob Kimmons (185 lbs.)

1. Morey

June 20, 2008 at 5:39 pm

This card is nice. I'm just disappointed that I won't be seeing some of those undercards.

2. Nicks

June 20, 2008 at 5:43 pm

If the undercards are any good you can find them online somewhere at dailymotion or even youtube

3. dane drebin

June 20, 2008 at 6:14 pm

im not really stoked about tanner or grove having to leave if they lose i like watching both fighters

4. Mauiborn

June 20, 2008 at 7:00 pm

is it me or has kendalls jaw gotten really square since his last fight.

5. tony

June 20, 2008 at 8:13 pm

Hey Mauiborn, I think the jaw is the same but the haircut is different. Didn't Grove comment he has moved back to Hawaii? Hopefully, the last two butt-whoopings has brought him to a more mature place…I don't think so though. He's still a punk to me but does have some skills.

Also, I want to see the undercard as much as the main headers. I catch a lot of the fights on Cage Today.

6. Larz

June 21, 2008 at 1:16 am

@tony

classic "the jaw is the same but the haircut is different"

lol

7. Kash

June 21, 2008 at 2:41 am

I didnt know the Tanner and Grove fight was an elimination. That kind of sucks. In that case I hope Grove wins because I think he has a good future in the sport.

June 21, 2008 at 9:09 am

bgood stare downs

9. Your Daddy

June 21, 2008 at 4:25 pm

Bad Ultimate Fighter. Boxing is starting to look good again with all these Frank Mir types around. (Lay on your back – get your ass beat and then grab the guys ankle or pinkie for the win)

Get on your feet and fight!

10. Onri

June 21, 2008 at 4:28 pm

You might as well go back to boxing until you learn what jujitsu is about. You're probably the guy booing the fighters when the go to the ground. Why don't you do a mayweather and puit on a pink leotard and dance the mamba.