The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Season 6 Finale Card Finalized

Updated: December 6, 2007
tuf 6 finale

tuf 6 finale

The UFC has released the finalized card for this Saturdays The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Season 6 Finale. Headlining the event will be lightweights Roger Huerta and Clay Guida. TUF Finalists Mac Danzig and Tommy Speer will battle it out for the title of TUF 6 champion and win a lucrative contract in the UFC.

Main Card

Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida
Mac Danzig vs. Tommy Speer – TUF 6 Finalests
Jared Rollins vs. Jon Koppenhaver
George Sotiropoulous vs. Billy Miles

Under Card

Dan Barrera vs. Ben Saunders (swing bout)
Matt Arroyo vs. John Kolosci
Jonathan Goulet vs. Paul Georgieff
Richie Hightower vs. Troy Mandaloniz
Dorian Price vs. Roman Mitichyan

CageToday.com will have live results of TUF 6 Finale Live starting at 8pm EST.

1. Leet

December 5, 2007 at 11:01 pm

Looks like a good fight card. Sucks because I have to work, I didn't know it was going to happen so soon after the season ended. Last nights episode threw me for a loop, I thought it would be Danzig vs. George. I think I'm rooting for Tommy in the finals though, he has been working with Hughes since the show ended.

2. kom34

December 6, 2007 at 3:49 am

Tommy cheated and thats the only reason he won George. Did you see the guys eye, it was red and closed up. Ooops, I went to clinch but caught his eye….whatever. That sucked, I wanted to see Mac and George. I give the finale to Mac Danzig hands down.

3. TJ

December 6, 2007 at 4:34 am

Did anyone else see Tommy fight in the WEC the other night? Really old episode?

4. Kash

December 6, 2007 at 4:47 am

I just looked on Sherdog, it looks like he KTFO some guy in the WEC in the first. I dont have Versus yet so I didnt see it. I wonder if Tommy improved enough under Hughes to beat Danzig in the Finals…I can't wait.

5. nate

December 6, 2007 at 7:13 am

george was going down any way now trying to use the poke in the eye so he wont look so bad, it happens suck it up and fight he had time to recover.

December 6, 2007 at 9:03 am

I did see Tommys fight on WEC and it was like the same month the TUF show started and i have been thinking about that fight the hole time the TUF show start cuz i thought when u get off the TUF show u cant fight intill the finals r over..Tommy did so idk.. Did u see Georges eye, in the fight u can see that his eye was closed and it was super red.. i think they need to do it again cuz Georges eye was fucked up in that fight and if u dont think it was u r crazy cause u and see that his eye was closed and fucked up, so i hope Mac wins the fight and i have been saying Mac is going to win from day one.

7. Joe

December 6, 2007 at 9:31 am

I think Mac is going to work Tommy.

8. dane drebin

December 7, 2007 at 7:32 pm

i think mac is far better but i dont know if he can overcome tommy's strength personally i dont like macs attitude and i dont like tommy cuz hes a big dumb farmer jock ahah but i like him more then mac…

George would beat tommy 9 times outta ten he deserves a rematch