Tickets Go On Sale Tomorrow For UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″

Updated: October 21, 2008

Ticket’s for UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″ featuring Rampage vs. Forrest, Nogueria vs. Mir and Griffin vs. Evans, will go on sale staring tomorrow through TicketMaster.

• UFC Fight Club Members: Oct. 22 [pre-sale]
  • UFC NewsLetter Members: Oct. 24 [pre-sale]
  • General Public: Oct. 25

Tickets for UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″ can be purchased through TicketMaster. Tickets usually can be found on StubHub or TicketsNow even after an event is sold out.

1. T.R.

October 21, 2008 at 7:42 am

jackson and silva will steal the show for sure. rashad and forrest could be very boreing, you never know. nog will defeat mir. can't wait for rampage and wandy 3.

2. Alex

October 21, 2008 at 8:10 am

I just checked it out and prices are $80 to $800. I'm going to try to get the best seats I can for this. It's like the Superbowl of MMA.

3. Ryan S

October 21, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Yeah, this is a pretty sweet card. I am definately not going to miss this.

Griffin

Nogueira

Silva

4. derek

October 21, 2008 at 12:45 pm

i think jackson will beat wanderlei, sadly. mir will beat nog for sure. rashad is going to be running from forrest all night long, and will dropping his hands in all 5 rounds. rashad will probably KO or decision forrest.

5. Ryan S

October 21, 2008 at 12:46 pm

just out of curiosity derek, what do you base that off of? No disrespect.

6. danedrebin@yahoo.com

October 21, 2008 at 12:57 pm

forest and wandy on the same card? u know they will be training together and pusing eachother hard as fuck. i say they both win their fights

7. ron shaw

October 21, 2008 at 1:38 pm

rashad (for the same reasons derek mentions)

nogueira (because he is more disciplined and i think can win a ground war with mir)

rampage (i think he is the more improved fighter since the last time they fought)

October 21, 2008 at 1:51 pm

jackson silva oh yea

9. zalbag

October 21, 2008 at 1:52 pm

So wait two people are thinking Rashad ? I mean I wouldnt be terribly surprised but Rampage and Wandy didnt knock him out, and Rashad has the reputation for not having the best conditioning. I just think Forrest will out pace him, Id assume since Forrest isnt stupid and is a part of a good camp that he has prepared for the possibility that Rashad just lays on him the whole time. I just don't think Rashad is at the championship level. I do think that Forrest loses the belt sometime in 09 or 10 but Rashad isnt the toughest matchup Forrest has had. Mir is prolly better on the feet but has he been the same at all since the injury in any fight? Nog losing would surprise me alot more. I think Rampage finally figures out a way to be Wandy this time and he ends up in a rematch with Forrest at like UFC 96.

10. ron shaw

October 21, 2008 at 2:07 pm

i'm just picking rashad becuase i think hes more likely to hurt forest than the other way around. if it goes the distance forrest because of his conditioning.

11. tlos

October 21, 2008 at 2:50 pm

i think mir will beat nog with submission (altho nog really hasn't lost a fight since fedor if you ask me and that was in 2004). wandy will take rampage for the 3rd time by knock out. and lastly rashad will take forrest by a knock out, but i wouldn't risk any money on either fighters because it's an even fight.

12. bryan

October 21, 2008 at 3:56 pm

i think wandy will take this one again…even tho im going for mir i think nog will get him…two good ground guys fighting so i think it'll go to decision…and i think forrest will use his footwork and tire rashad out and decision him…one question tho, if wandy beats rampage and forrest defends successful against rashad, will wandy and forrest fight for the title even tho they train together?

13. Whoopthatass

October 22, 2008 at 3:23 am

i like wandy but hes done, and rampage is just more better now. hes gonna whoop wand ass! the ufc didnt want to lose wanderlei so they gave him a gimme and that was keith jardine.

14. derek

October 22, 2008 at 5:06 am

my basis… i think wanderlei has lost that aggression since his days in pride. he hasn't shown it in his latest fights, and im not sold on his KO of jardine. wanderlei has KO power, but i don't think he is aggressive as he used to be. he needs that aggression and dominance to beat rampage. that being said, rampage has grown a lot since fighting wanderlei. he will give wanderlei more of a standing game this time around. but i think rampage will beat wanderlei. nog probably has the most heart of all, but mir has pulled off some crazy submissions. nog is dangerous as fuck on the ground, but mir is faster to pull them off. on the feet, neither really has superior striking, though nog is known for his chin. i'm going with mir however. rashad will just play the hide and seek game with forrest. rashad will dance around with his hands low, fight like he is a drunk, and run all 5 rounds. he will run in to punch and then run back out. i think his style is hard for many fighters, including bisping who comes forward alot. forrest doesn't really have any KO power, so this fight will go to a decision. i just think rashad will run his way to it. the style has worked for him, machida, but not kalib starnes.

15. Krakka

October 22, 2008 at 8:06 am

Kalib Starns?! He wasn't trying to run AND attack, he was just running away! Thanks for putting that in your comment. I needed a good laugh.

I'm goin w/ Wand, Nog, and Rashad. I don't think Mir is anywhere near the fighter that he used to be. And Rashad's never been finished. He'll probably win by LNP although, he should trade w/ Forrest and try to KO him.

16. boink

October 22, 2008 at 6:23 pm

wow……nice fightcard.

I'm betting for griffin, nog, and silva.

17. Ryan S

October 22, 2008 at 8:56 pm

Derek, that makes a lot of sense. The way I look at it though, is in the Rampage Griffin fight, Rampage didn't look too good. Add that to the bullshit that went on after the fight, I don't think he will come back 100%. Also, I don't care how much he says he isn't, I'm pretty positive that Silva is in his head at least a little. I think Griffin can pull out the win because he has reach, intelligence and a great chin. Rampage couldn't knock him out and his head jarred so far I thought he was gonna have whiplash. With Nog and Mir, I always just saw Nog as the better fighter all around. Mir is great, don't get me wrong, but we all know he isn't the same fighter as before his motorcycle accident. That's what I was going off of.

18. Jake

October 22, 2008 at 11:36 pm

Rampage by TKO/ref stoppage

Rashad by decision

Noguiera by submission

Rampage is a smarter fighter now than he was in the past. Wandy is still all aggression and throws wildly at times. I wouldn't be surprised if Rampage took him down and pounded him out.

Rashad will stick and move trying to be elusive. Forrest will be there straight ahead trying to engage in some type of exchange. Rashad will win because of his better athleticism and avoiding Forrests attempts at countering.

Get used to it this is the new MMA. More fights are staying on the feet. This often leads to an aggressor and a counter puncher. Some guys are great when they can sit back and counter punch(Chuck) but when forced to push the action they expose themselves and their weaknesses. When both guys are afraid to come forward you get Vera VS Jardine two guys with more respect for the other guys striking than their own. Bisbing did a good job of effectivly running in his bout with Leben. He countered with his speed while bailing out from Leben's left hand bomb.

The days are over when guys stand right in front of each other throwing hooks until someone is knocked out. The fighters that keep winning on their feet are quick , elusive and defensive. They control the ring and the distance while effectively landing strikes. MMA is becoming boxing when it stays on the feet. And the guys that are the best at it are like the guys that are the best in boxing. Mayweather, Roy Jones, Calazage, Bernard Hopkins, Shane Mosely etc ……

19. Jake

October 22, 2008 at 11:37 pm

Sorry about the short novel in my previous post.

20. zalbag

October 23, 2008 at 9:06 am

Jake you make a good point however i think the new mma game is that you have to be more well rounded. You have to know a little muay thai to work in the clinch you have to know wrestling otherwise these boxers just get taken down over and over again like rashad did to bisping. You have to at least know bjj defensive positions and a common knowledge of how to avoid submissions. you have to be able to trade boxing otherwise you get knocked out. you also have to use kicks to keep the boxer or wrestler honest i think the name of the game is being well rounded. I know its boxing in alot of the lhw fights but if your gonna stand and try and trade with me ill double leg, you or work for a judo throw in a judo clinch. look at gsp and fitch they constantly take boxer types out by taking them down with double legs. even chuck liddell shot two double legs against wandy. what i do agree with is your assesment of the way the movement in the cage and the stick and move philosophy is working. the day is over where two guys stand right in front of each other and pummel. These days you do see more fighters with a different game plan for each fight. which in itself is also an evoloution. i apologize for my novel as well…..

21. Jake

October 23, 2008 at 11:38 am

zalbag I am in total agreement with you. I was trying to talk about the way the stand up is evolving and what I said wasn't exactly that.

I think that Leben needed a plan B. He would have been better off backing up to the cage and making Bisbing come and get him. Instead he chased and got beat to the punch all night.

22. zalbag

October 23, 2008 at 12:07 pm

your right on with the leben bisping fight, Leben improved everything coming into this fight even his stance the only problem is he is still the kid with no gameplan.

23. Alex

October 23, 2008 at 12:40 pm

Wandi did KO Jardine…that wasn't a gimme. Jardine has a good chin and some unorthodox fighting skills. Wandi is going to do the same thing to Rampage.

I think the Forrest and Rashad fight is going to be boring fight of the night. Rashad doesn't pull the trigger too often even thought he has KO power and Forrest doesn't have KO power. It will probably be a decision, a close one, and we will all be pissed one way or the other on the outcome.

Nog is going to win, I don't even have to back that up. Mir is a good heavyweight but he won't pull this one off. Nog is not going to leave a foot out for him to pull out a last minute heel hook.

24. TIM

October 30, 2008 at 5:10 am

This is going to be one hell of a card…