Tito Ortiz Runs Out Of Gas, Literally

Updated: December 15, 2010
tito-wm-tmz

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz gets stranded in his Maserati last weekend in the Orange County,

It all went down Sunday afternoon — we’re told a passerby recognized Tito … and was able to come up with a portable fuel tank to help the famous fighter bring gas back to his car half-a-mile away.

According to our source, Tito rewarded the local handsomely … with a solid handshake. Thanks? [TMZ]

While Tito always prides himself in his cardio. As of late it seems like he has been running his tank dry.

1. tug2CC

December 15, 2010 at 1:57 am

There was a time when that hand shake would have been deemed more than enough, nowadays people expect a reward for being courteous.

2. ironcjb82

December 15, 2010 at 3:12 am

I wouldn't have helped that prick, lol. Prides himself on his cardio ?? He hasn't had good cardio for like 5 years.

3. Sparky

December 15, 2010 at 3:12 am

I completely agree tug22. It almost seems as though this is written to show how "cheap" Tito was for not shelling out some cash reward….I'm not a Tito fan at all…..but I would not expect anything but a thanks…..and that would be enough!

4. Flying Armbar

December 15, 2010 at 4:54 am

I agree that favors or good deeds should not be done with the expectation of a payback but shouldn't he at least have reimbursed the good samaritan for the gas? Grant it that it could not have been more than a gallon which would come to be about $3.50 but he could at least have done that! PIECE OF CRAP!

5. ironcjb82

December 15, 2010 at 5:07 am

Come on, Tito is a first class jerk. Pay the guy some help money. Driving a maseratti and cant afford to toss the guy a c note, say 20 of them for his help. I can't beleive you guys dont think tito is wrong. I would have gave the guy some dough for helping me out, and im far far from rich. On a side note, please Dana cut this turd, gaurentee he loses his next fight. what does that make like 5 or 6 in a row, idk I lost count lol

6. ironcjb82

December 15, 2010 at 6:05 am

Another thing Tito, lose the oakleys sunglasses. 1994 called and they want them back. Tool….

7. STEVEO

December 15, 2010 at 6:33 am

or he could have just told the guy thank you for a random act of kindness, but fuck it, lets be greedy, i mean it is christmas time