TUF 10 Behind The Scenes: Tiki Ghosn vs Rashad Evans

Updated: October 17, 2009
TUF 10 Behind The Scenes: Tiki Ghosn vs Rashad Evans

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvHkV21Ddc8

Team Rampages assistant coach Tikii Ghosn and Rashad Evans get into it in this The Ultimate Fighter out take.

1. Kash

October 17, 2009 at 3:44 pm

I think Rashad is way more down to earth than Rampage in general but he acts like a dick in this one.

2. Oswald Gobblecock

October 17, 2009 at 4:14 pm

To be fair, Tikii needs to know where he stands. I respect him for not backing down and all but seriously. lol Rashad claiming he coudl take him AND Rampage on was quite the stretch. I'm still annoyed that Page bitched out. I wanted to see this fight so bad. It makes the season seem empty.

3. lefty

October 17, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Rashad knows how to play that camera,,,,too bad this was edited, it really shows what a D-bag he really is..I guess getting whooped by Michida wasn't humbling enough..

4. asdf;lkj

October 17, 2009 at 4:52 pm

I agree with Cock. Tiki needs to step back. It wasn't his place to stick up for Rampage. Had nothing to do with him. All he was trying to do is take his boy's limelight and use some of it for himself. He spars with Rashad and Rashad can't win in that proposition. It's the same reason why Rashed won't fight Couture. Not that he can't beat him, but there's no upside to it. Rashad is a professional fighter who last fought when he was champion and lost the belt to Machida. Where the hell does Tiki think he is, feeling like he deserves a shot at Rashad just because Tiki's boss Rampage had an argument?

Please. Tiki, go sit your dumb ass down and maybe jump in the octagon once in a while and do something with your career before you mouth off to a real fighter.

5. Oswald Gobblecock

October 17, 2009 at 7:44 pm

"I agree with Cock"

Best line yet! lol

October 18, 2009 at 12:44 am

Rashed= Cocky, Jackson= worst TUF caoch..

I want to see Rashed vs Tito on a TUF show..both were great caoches

7. Miko

October 18, 2009 at 2:54 am

Tom, I'd love to see Tito coach again too.

More so he can prove he is a good coach and not just

a mediocre coach who had an ace in the hole against

the worst coach of all time.

8. derek

October 18, 2009 at 5:45 am

rashad is cocky as hell. machida did KO him fair and square. i'm glad to see rampage be a man in this video. i really want to see rampage vs rashad.

SO RAMPAGE, if you are READING THIS, PLEASE GO MAKE YOUR A-TEAM MOVIE and HURRY TO FLY BACK TO VEGAS TO SHUT RASHAD UP IN THE CAGE. IF YOU DO, I PROMISE TO BUY TICKETS TO GO SEE YOUR MOVIE. haha.

9. Joe Smith

October 18, 2009 at 6:00 am

derek….i'm sure Rampage is reading this, and is inspired to action through your words and your offer to be there in the crowd to cheer him on.

10. Jay

October 18, 2009 at 6:08 am

I think Dana is 100% correct Rampage should focus on what he is good at and thats fighting. Rampage is Money hungry and he should be patient be focused and determined as a fighter and the money will obviously kick in. Rampage still has a lot of potential and his window of oppurtunity and is going fast. Rampage please just focus on fighting thats what you do best.

11. Steve

October 18, 2009 at 6:44 am

Rampage wins against rashad easy

12. Miko

October 18, 2009 at 10:02 am

how old are you jay? 16? 17?

Have a bunch of kids, get a little older.

Then, come to the realization that your career is probably

winding down sooner than later and an opportunity for another career arrives offering even better money.

Do you take the opportunity knowing full well that if it fizzles out, your old job will still be there?

He's not greedy.

13. Jay

October 18, 2009 at 11:15 am

I didnt say he was greedy. I said when you are good at something stick to it with dicipline and focus. In my life I had a lot of down times and I felt like bailing out of my career because there was so much competition But I kept at it and now I am doing much better and making LOTS MOR MONEY because I didnt give up and listen to stupid People saying oy yeah you should give up what you love to do and if you do this you will be rich next year??