TUF 9 Episode 3 Clip: Rob Browning Following In Brothers Footsteps Video

Updated: April 9, 2009

Rob Browning, brother of TUF 8 dumbass Juinie Browning is following in his older brothers footsteps in this TUF 9 Episode 3 video preview clip.

TG “Roy”

1. kom34

April 9, 2009 at 8:00 am

a family of idiots. i bet thanksgiving must be really entertaining in the browning house.

2. Kash

April 9, 2009 at 8:19 am

Being a moron must run in the family.

April 9, 2009 at 9:14 am

I hope he can back up all the shit he talks

4. Ryan S

April 9, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Don't they call him Rob Browning on the clip? And does that mean he wins his fight, so we have to put up with this ass-clown?

5. Cobra Clutch

April 9, 2009 at 12:16 pm

lame. this already looks like the worst season yet. you got another fainter and another browning. if i wanted to see last season's TUF, then I'd buy the damn DVD.

6. dane drebin

April 9, 2009 at 12:45 pm

rumor has it next season junies mom is gunna check into the house as a top prospect in the heavyweight division

7. kom34

April 9, 2009 at 3:50 pm

haha nice. part of my family is pretty redneck but junies family puts them to shame. they must come from a long line of inbreeding.

8. dane drebin

April 9, 2009 at 6:58 pm

junies reminds me of if an emo girl fucked a skin head nazi. anyone? anyone at all?

9. TAZKE

April 9, 2009 at 7:49 pm

I really thought the USA vs UK was going to cause enough interesting drama with a patriotic twist. So why but this goof on? I have went form interested to not interested. WTF, how about we give all the fighters some dumb fk names and have them dress in costumes.. Hey leave them stools from between rounds in the cage, they could break them across each others back when the ref is looking the other way…Why not have those ring girls help a fighter during a fight…great idea Vince, er I mean Dana

10. Cobra Clutch

April 9, 2009 at 8:32 pm

I would LOVE to see Arianny oil-wrestle Edith, then Rachelle comes back to take her rightful place as queen bee and joins the fray…resulting in a jealous Logan who is anxious to prove herself as a worthy adversary and not just the "new chick."

OK…Does anyone have a LIFE I can use until I get one of my own?

11. Nichole Lesniak

April 9, 2009 at 10:58 pm

Ryan, if I understood the clip correctly, the Rob didn't even fight yet to get into the house. They say it at the end of it. There is still hope that he loses and ISN'T in the house!

April 9, 2009 at 11:52 pm

ha i agree that we dont kow if rob is on the season yet..also Yall cant juge Rob for Junie`s fuck up come, but the guy does seem like he is trying to be like his brother..

April 9, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Mac Danzig vs. Jim Miller likely for UFC 100 in July

14. derek

April 10, 2009 at 6:00 am

i'm rooting for USA obviously, but it looks like UK is going to cream US this season. the US fighters look weak and unorganized. dudes be fainting without even fighting yet.

15. Nichole Lesniak

April 11, 2009 at 8:45 am

Derek, I agree that the US fighters look weak, but the UK team doesn't look a helluva lot better. The UK guys don't have much as far as a ground game. Too many of them were getting caught in subs, and forget about any wrestling.

But I wouldn't count someone out just for fainting. Nover did the same thing last season. Big deal.

16. STEVEO

April 11, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Can't wait until Junie Brownings illiterate hair stylist gets a chance to make the show next year. Maybe we will get lucky and he gets killed somehow this season. I also agree the American fighters look average at best. They better buckle up cuz the brits are bringing some serious fighters over, I am not the US's chances but hell two of the American fighters were getting dominated before they pulled one out so maybe we are all looking past them a bit.

17. STEVEO

April 11, 2009 at 1:32 pm

not liking, god i just made fun of someone for being illiterate : )

18. Rob Browning

April 15, 2009 at 11:12 am

Great news guys, I got into the team, so now yall mutha fuckaz can have a good cry punks.

19. mama browning