TUF 9 Finale: Anthony Johnson vs Matt Brown Likely

Updated: March 25, 2009
burns-vs-johnson-ufn-14

burns-vs-johnson-ufn-14

According to MMAWeekly, Anthony “Rumble” Johnson will likely take on TUF 7 alum Matt Brown at the season finale of The Ultimate Fighter 9.

Anthony Johnson (7-2) last competed at UFC Fight Night 17, defeating Luigi Fioravanti via first round TKO. Following the fight , Fioravanti was released from his UFC contract .

Team Jorge Gurgel fighter Matt Brown (9-7), is coming off an impressive beatdown victory over Pet Sell at UFC 96.

For the latest on TUF 9 Finale, check out our MMA Rumors section.

1. danny g

March 25, 2009 at 5:06 am

kick his ass anthony!!!!!

2. Al

March 25, 2009 at 6:11 am

For sure, Anthony Johnson is one of my new favorites. I first saw him fight when he knocked out Tommy Speer and I was like oh boy, this kid is going to be something fierce…keep kicking ass johnson!

3. Kash

March 25, 2009 at 6:43 am

I don't know Matt Brown is pure rage. lol. I think its going to be a good fight but Anthony Johnson will probaby knock him out.

4. Ryan S

March 25, 2009 at 7:25 am

Yeah, I don't see Matt Brown walking away from this one.

March 25, 2009 at 8:28 am

thats going to be a great fight and i see Brwon winning by Sub..

IT will be a sloug fest and i cant wait..

March 25, 2009 at 8:30 am

i love love anthony and Think he is the furter champ but i think they will Bang and then anthing with his good Wrestling will take him down and get cot win a Brown Traingle..

7. LOLZ

March 25, 2009 at 8:40 am

this is going to be great

8. Alex

March 25, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Nice matchup. Both of those guys bang. I think Johnson might be too fast for Brown. We'll see.