TUF 9 “US vs UK” Video Trailer

Updated: March 16, 2009

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 9 set to debut on April 1st on SpikeTV.

1. rory

March 16, 2009 at 5:10 am

looks like a good season! Come on UK!

2. Alex

March 16, 2009 at 1:52 pm

It does look good. I really want to see Condit fight Kampmann too.

3. Dan

March 16, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Are any of the fighters on the UK team, actually from Wales, Scotland or NI? Or are they ALL English?

Coz i know how the US seem to love to call us Britain, and can't actually name any of the countries that make up the Un-United Kingdom.

4. Ryan S

March 17, 2009 at 7:40 am

Isn't it all the same shit Dan? Just kidding. There was an earlier thread on this website that said where each of the fighters on both teams was from if you want to do some research.

5. Dan

March 18, 2009 at 9:39 am

Well Ryan. It pretty much is! :)

But for me, and i know for many. We are all our own Nationalityies. I'm not patriotic. But I am English, not British. Over here we all have our own nationality stripped and just classed as British. Not that its a factory in fighting, i was just curious. Where you from Ryan?

6. Dan

March 18, 2009 at 9:45 am

Did the search. Only one is not from England. He's from Wales.

So much for team UK. Only two flags flying. St George and The Red Dragon of Wales. Hope they all do well. And the Boyo does well for the valleys. Good luck chaps.

7. Ryan S

March 18, 2009 at 10:12 am

I'm from America. Chicago area. I am ignorant to all the European countries and nationalities. I didn't know the difference between English and British and so on.

8. Dan

March 19, 2009 at 8:17 am

:) Sure you didn't Ryan. Thats funny man.