UFC 100 “Lesnar vs. Mir 2″ Poster

Updated: May 7, 2009

ufc-100-poster

Just a little over two months away … UFC 100 “Lesnar vs. Mir II” on July 11 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.

May 7, 2009 at 12:20 am

Dan, Brock, GSP..

Alves will put up a great fight and same with micheal but i think GSP and Dan are to good of wrestler to lose..

This card is sick and should be free for all the hardcore fans that even buy the shitty cards like use..ha

2. Just another MMA dud

May 7, 2009 at 1:08 am

Did any of us who were around at the 1st UFC think we would live to see UFC 100? I can still remember thinking that Royce was a punk and boring to watch as he subbed everyone; of course, I didn't know a thing about BJJ at the time like most viewers. Which UFC was it where Keith Hackney repeatedly punch Joe Son 1,947 in the groin? Yes, I am old…

3. Cobra Clutch

May 7, 2009 at 3:03 am

I'm sorry, but all the shirtless guys in a row looks like a reject from Chippendales poster you would see plastered all over Vegas….and this will be. hahaha.

I see what they did with the ghosted back poster to show the history, but I would have an octagon in the middle with the logo inside, then couple the fighters around it. This line-up design looked forced and silly. Also, the slanted type puts more emphasis on the Lesnar/Mir fight and makes Henderson/Bisping look like an after-thought. Sorry, UFC, but a re-design is needed. Hope you didn't actually print these, yet.

4. Oswald Gobblecock

May 7, 2009 at 6:27 am

Agreed Tom… Brock, GSP and Dan

5. Ryan S

May 7, 2009 at 8:35 am

I don't know, I think you guys may be underestimating Alves a little. I'm gonna say, in my eyes, the odds are even between the two of them. And damn does Alves look distorted and fucked up in that picture.

6. derek

May 7, 2009 at 1:00 pm

brock, alves, hendo

7. Oswald Gobblecock

May 7, 2009 at 5:28 pm

I think the biggest upset out of these 3 would be Bisping beating Hendo.

8. trent

May 21, 2009 at 11:04 pm

you know its a stacked card when Jon Jones is on the undercard. cant wait to see him fight again. Has for the 3 main fights

im going for: Mir, Alves and Bisping (im from the uk) who i think will actually win: Mir, GSP, Hendo