UFC 100 Video: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2 Trailer

Updated: June 22, 2009
UFC 100 Video: Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2 Trailer

In-Depth preview trailer of Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2 fight set for July 11th at UFC 100.

June 22, 2009 at 1:28 am

Brock baby well i hope

2. derem

June 22, 2009 at 3:46 am

mir by sub. i bet you brock will be a heavy betting favorite though, despite the outcome of their 1st fight.

3. Rich

June 22, 2009 at 6:57 am

Such a huge difference in editing and production quality with this UFC trailer vs the Affliction 3 one above it. Not sure why it stood out for me so much this time but the quality just isn't there for the Trilogy trailer.

Glad Mir beat Nog but I gotta think Brock is going to take this. Won't earn him any respect from the hardcore crowd simply because they just don't like what he represents with his entry into top tier contention. I like him but then again I just like fights.

GSP over Alves (should be a hell of a show)

God I hope Hendo shuts Bis up, he annoyed the hell outta me on TUF.

4. derek

June 22, 2009 at 1:54 pm

agreed. UFC has the better trailer. UFC 11 will be worth the PPV money. brock-mir would be interesting. bisping-hendo will be a war. and alves-GSP will also be good.

5. Cobra Clutch

June 22, 2009 at 4:02 pm

um….UFC 11? I am NOT paying for a re-broadcast of UFC 11 from thirteen years ago. I'm going to have friends over for UFC 100 on July 11, which strangely enough ALSO has a Brock-Mir fight. hahaha.

Actually, Mark Coleman won UFC 11, and now is also fighting in UFC 100, so derek must be a Mark Coleman fan to bring up UFC 11. hahaha.

6. Cobra Clutch

June 22, 2009 at 4:04 pm

I want these fighters to win:

– Mir

– GSP

– Hendo

But I think it will go:

– Lesnar

– GSP

– Bisping

7. Mike

June 22, 2009 at 6:46 pm

i agree with Cobra on all but one.

Lesnar

Alves

Bisping

but i want.

oh shi that is what i want to win! :P

but i'll be happy if Brock kills Mir (he's getting too cocky for beating a sick and old Nog, who on style wise alone he was set to beat.)

8. whodini

June 23, 2009 at 11:31 pm

mir by ankle lock i hope

9. whodini

June 24, 2009 at 4:43 am

i just wanna see someone bust ol Brock up a little …see him shed a little blood .. hope its Mir …hope anyway

10. Al 2.0

June 24, 2009 at 5:06 am

I loved it when Randy caught him under his eye and started dripping blood. I'd rather see Mir break something, hopefully his nose, then a limb. God, I hate Lesnar.

11. roy

June 24, 2009 at 5:22 am

i want lesnar to beat mir, and than get busted up by carwin or gonzaga or someone.

12. Tim

June 24, 2009 at 5:52 am

Lesnar will demolish Mir…no way Lesnar is going to make another rookie mistake…Mir barely escaped their first encounter with help from the ref…this time he wont be so lucky.

13. Ryan S

June 24, 2009 at 12:33 pm

I agree Tim, but I still think it can go both ways. You know damn well that Lesnar is working his subs and defense.

14. Rubs

June 24, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Mir by submission 1st, 4th or 5th round.

15. Ed

July 6, 2009 at 11:06 am

Its hard to have hope for someone who is goin up against a 250 pound monster who moves like a 160 pound fighter and punches like a man on roid rage. Its like a deer caught in a head light.

16. Kash

July 6, 2009 at 11:32 am

I think Mir made a good point that a Brock that is out of control, nervous, and charging is hard to fight. Brock needs to come in with the killer instinct and just try to Break Mir. If he comes in really technical I don't know if he is going to have the same success against a seasoned fighter. Brocks anxious fighting style was unorthodox in their first fight.

17. DEEGAN

July 7, 2009 at 4:12 pm

brock is big and relies on his speed and strength and mir relies on submissions and mistakes,im going with….mir im a big fan of brock but his grappling needs more work,if he works on it i'll pick brock till den its piece of sh*t mir