UFC 100 Video: Dana White Talks Brock Lesnar

Updated: June 16, 2009
UFC 100 Video: Dana White Talks Brock Lesnar

UFC President Dana White talks about Brock Lesnar and his UFC 100 fight with Frank Mir.

June 16, 2009 at 2:47 am

i Feel bad for my Boy Melvin Guillard because his next fight is VS Tibai who is a badass Sub guy, i use to train with Melvin and he will not be able to stop the takedown..but i would love to see him Win by knock out

2. Mike

June 16, 2009 at 4:00 am

top two? LOL

Frank Mir is third…. at best.

June 16, 2009 at 6:05 am

UFC 102 main card to include Leben vs. Rosholt, Marquardt vs. Maia, and Hamill vs. Vera

i hope leban..

Marquart for sure..

Hamill baby but idk

4. dane drebin

June 16, 2009 at 10:34 am

i was thinking the same thing mike top two my ass frank has subbed a lot of nobodys in his career along with brock and sylvia. Nog and fedor are way better submission artists.

5. hosan

June 16, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I would say nog is a greater fighter then mir, we all know back in his day he was a legend, but I think as it is right now mir is a better fighter.

6. dane drebin

June 16, 2009 at 2:41 pm

I'M A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!! I REPEAT I'M FUCKING STUPID!!!!

7. dane drebin

June 16, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Nice work posting as me TJ ur a loser ^

wats wrong too afraid to post as yourself? tired of everyone on this site calling you a moron?

8. TJ

June 16, 2009 at 4:29 pm

hahaha! wow dude…I have no idea how to post under your name, and that definitly was NOT me. i think ive already said just about everything i had to say to you. i really don't have any more problems with u. but once again…..That was not me

9. TJ

June 16, 2009 at 4:44 pm

and also- you said that fedor is a better sub artist than mir…u gotta be kidding me man. i mean, u can say he is a better fighter than mir, but come on…mir is WAAAYYYY better on the ground

10. jake-the-snake

June 16, 2009 at 5:13 pm

dane is right TJ and it just goes to show how much you know about mma. you think Mir is better on the ground than fedor. thats the most rediculous thing ive ever heard. fedor has tapped people like fujita, coleman twice, randleman, Ogawa, sylvia, choi, hunt to name a few. he has 16 submission wins and his 7 (T)KO's would have been submitted aswell if he didnt have such good hands.

the only person worthe mentioning mir has ever subbed is tim "fatass" Sylvia. fedor has (T)ko'd as many people as mir has subbed in mma. what accomplishments do you think mir has in BJJ? your delusional if you think mir could stand a chance on the ground with fedor or on the feet. good lord some people are ignorant on the net. this is the same mir that had memorable fights with wes sims a ufc reject who is trying to fight his way back into the ufc on the same TUF as kimbo. Do you know how many times fedor has won the russian combat sambo championships? do you even know the rules of sambo? have you ever even done any martial arts of any kind?

jesus fedor would sub mir in round one if mir didnt go to sleep by a lazy punch first.