UFC 105 “Couture vs Vera” Video Trailer

UFC 105 “Couture vs Vera” Video Trailer

Randy “The Natural” Couture takes on Brandon Vera in the main event at UFC 105, Nov. 14th in the UK. The card will be broadcast free in the US on Spike TV.

For the latest on UFC 105, check out our UFC Rumors section.

1. Joe Smith

October 25, 2009 at 4:55 pm

This trailer is SO bad. "He doesn't NEED to win a belt…he doesn't need to fight…he just wants to"…then…"and if another run at the title is what he wants…" hahahaha. I thought he didn't "need" to win a belt, he just wanted to fight? Worst UFC trailer this whole year. I think I'll be hitting up the local bar for this one. I ain't paying for it.

2. dane drebin

October 25, 2009 at 5:16 pm

none of us are gunna be paying for it joe… u been hiding under a rock its free on spike

3. Balendin

October 25, 2009 at 5:54 pm

yeah its free cos its an Early showing for you i think (it is in England so. bout 8 miles from me! :D)

4. Joe Smith

October 25, 2009 at 6:03 pm

dane, since when is the PPV free on Spike? Don't try to insult someone and make yourself look like an idiot. hahaha.

And…..it begins…

5. Joe Smith

October 25, 2009 at 6:05 pm

don't say it. i'm the idiot for not seeing the Spike logo. hahahaha. my bad.

but still….the insult "hiding under a rock" isn't necessary. Just say "hey, it's on Spike." no need to be a dick. I seen you work your mouth into trouble before on this site, so just relax, dude… we're all in this together.

6. Scooby-Doo

October 27, 2009 at 4:15 am

Finally it's free the last card said' it was going to be on ESPN 104 For free. Did anyone see that trailer. Well it should have been free, Cause it sucked and Shogun won the fight.