UFC 107 “BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez” In-Depth Video

Updated: November 30, 2009
UFC 107 “BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez” In-Depth Video

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI0N4FZfhHw

UFC 107 “BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez” December 12 from the Fedex Forum in Memphis, TN.

1. cmoores

November 30, 2009 at 7:06 am

Looks to be one of better fight cards of the year!

2. T.R.

November 30, 2009 at 10:00 am

yeah i agree. I think bj and sanchez could end up being a fight of the year candidate also. Bj loves to attack first in his fights and so does diego. diego will be hard to finish and bj at 155 looks unstoppable. I see them going at it strong for 5 rounds. can't wait.

3. GG

November 30, 2009 at 11:53 am

Oh man the diego/guida fight was fucking amazing. All the shit talking walking into the cage and right from when it started they came out swinging. Cant wait 2 see this one. This is the first time I believe that a lightweight can beat bj penn. Not saying its gonna happen but if any lightweight can beat BJ at the moment Ill put my money on Diego.

4. Jay

November 30, 2009 at 2:11 pm

I firmly believe that BJ is gonna get outstrike and hurt diego. Sanchez is a wild man with great cardio. But BJ is more technical in all aspects of mma than diego.

5. T.R.

November 30, 2009 at 2:24 pm

One more thing: Go Saints!!!!

6. Rubs

December 5, 2009 at 1:51 am

GG, sorry but I disagree. If any lightweight in the UFC can beat BJ it's KenFlo. I doubt Diego can beat BJ. BJ's got heavier hands, better BJJ and better wrestling.

7. Rubs

December 5, 2009 at 1:54 am

*PS i know KenFlo lost to BJ. Therefore BJ>KenFlo>Diego

8. Rez

December 5, 2009 at 1:58 am

What should have happened is that KenFlo and Diego should have been matched up because I don't really see any other instant competition at this very moment. This will be a very good fight though.

9. Mikey

December 5, 2009 at 3:09 am

Kenflo and Diego will fight again. It will probably been the next fight after BJ win or lose.