UFC 111 “St-Pierre vs Hardy” Promo Video

Updated: February 25, 2010

1. Frank

February 25, 2010 at 3:47 am

Cant wait to see this card. Its always a treat to watch GSP fight. Hardy is in for a very very harsh reality check. I personally cant stand Frank Mir, but Im pretty sure he will be too much for Carwin, he just hasnt fought any top of the heep guys…..except Gonzaga who hasnt been nearly as dynamic since he was dominated by Randy.

2. YC

February 25, 2010 at 8:07 am

carwin will catch that punk ass frank mir and drop his oversize head to the mat……..

3. hosan

February 25, 2010 at 3:43 pm

yc, i disagree. i think mir is too experienced a fighter for carwin. That said, I feel about this just like I felt about mir v kongo: mir needs to respect the ko power of carwin or he can get caught just like anyone else can.

4. Duroflex

February 25, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I have to agree with Frank and hosan. Mir needs to shut his trap, but he is still an awesome fighter. Regardless if anyone likes him or not, your living in an alternate reality if you don't respect Mir's skill. Carwin might have some KO power, but he doesn't have the skill or experience Mir has. Mir has some pretty potent punches too. Ask Kongo or Big Nog. That said, I'm definitely looking forward to the Mir v. Carwin fight. Should be a battle whoever wins.

5. Ryan S

February 25, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I actually think Mir's standup is not good and that is where Carwin holds the advantage. If it goes to the ground though, which is pretty likely, Carwin can be in some serious trouble. I am still going to go with Carwin on this one though

6. CobraClutch