UFC 111 “St-Pierre vs Hardy” Weigh-In Results

Updated: March 26, 2010

UFC 111 Weigh-In took place today at 4pm EST at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.

MAIN CARD

Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Dan Hardy (170)
Shane Carwin (265) vs. Frank Mir (265)
Fabricio Camoes (155) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (155)
Jon Fitch (171) vs. Ben Saunders (169)
Mark Bocek (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)

PRELIMINARY CARD

Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory Markham (177)
Ricardo Almeida (170) vs. Matt Brown (170)
Tomasz Drwal (185) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186)
Jared Hamman (205) vs. Rodney Wallace (206)
Matthew Riddle (170) vs. Greg Soto (170)

1. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 7:05 am

I wish I could've been there….

2. kom34

March 26, 2010 at 2:25 pm

the diaz brothers staring down markham was too funny. normally i would hate guys like that but the diaz brothers crack me up.

3. CobraClutch

March 26, 2010 at 4:18 pm

He who tries the hardest…is usually false. Hardy was WAY too energetic during GSP's weigh-in. He was obviously afriad, but trying to over-compensate because he was so intimidated, that he faked looking overzealous. You can tell from the looks in his eyes. He was in awe when GSP came out, and immediately softened when GSP shook his hand. He's toast.

4. CobraClutch

March 26, 2010 at 4:20 pm

HATE the Diaz Brothers! UGH!!! I love every fighter who fights against them, and those that beat either one of them is my favorite fighter that week. Suck dickishness.

5. fabio

March 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm

dan hardy will win mark my words

6. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 11:27 pm

Cobra I totally agree on both posts. Hardy is clearly petrified. And I think it's gonna get to him.

And I cannot stand the Diaz brothers! Biggest D-bags in MMA!

7. MCL

March 27, 2010 at 12:03 am

What`s with Markham`s weight? i thought Welterweight topped out at 170

8. PoppyNick

March 27, 2010 at 12:50 am

Why is it people get being excited and relaxed as being scared. In my opinion Hardy looked like a guy who has nothing to lose. GSP is scared…he said it himself on Primetime…I don't want to be beat, subbed, or ko'd in front of thousands of people. Do you think Hardy cares about that….fuck no he's coming to fight.

9. Nichole Lesniak

March 27, 2010 at 1:02 am

So Hardy WANTS to be beat, subbed or ko'd? Just because he doesn't have the title doesn't mean he has nothing to lose.

10. CobraClutch

March 27, 2010 at 1:05 am

Hardy didn't look scared because he looked eager and has nothing to lose. Hardy looked scared because he WAS scared. You can see it in his eyes. He's already lost the fight. Sure, he CAN win with a lucky shot…just like Serra won with a lucky shot, but he's not going to show GSP anything GSP hasn't seen.

@PoppyNich: GSP didn't say he was scared of Hardy on Primetime. He said he's ALWAYS scared before a fight, because he's a proud person and doesn't want to lose. And, yes, I do think Hardy cares about losing. He's scared even more about how he's going to feel the next day after getting slammed down, humped all night, and elbowed repeatedly in the face until Big Herbaliscious Dean steps in to stop the fight around Round 3 or so.

@Nichole: UGH! Diaz brothers!!! hahahaha. :)

@MCL: Markham (obviously) missed weight, but Dickish Diaz agree to fight him anyways. I'm sure Markham will have to give up half his pay to Douchbag, so of course he'll agree to still fight him, because he needs more money for pot. LOL.

11. BigJon

March 27, 2010 at 4:20 am

i usually root against nate diaz but since markham came in 7 pounds over weight i hope diaz tools him i hate people who dont make weight

12. Ross

March 27, 2010 at 6:27 am

I want hardy to win but 90% sure he wont. Disagree with comments though that Hardy looked scared at the weigh ins. He was just pumped up as its his first title fight. Clay guida jumps about and uses alot of energy in the weight ins so is he always scared? I dont think so.

Though if he does have fear that would be a good thing going into a fight, hell id prefer he was scaried than over confident.

Fear automatically causes either fight or flight reaction in people. As Hardys a fighter im sure it would cause him to fight.

13. mikem

March 27, 2010 at 8:41 am

hey cobra, quick story after diaz lost to maynard my son an i were outside waiting to see him come out. my son is a big fan of his. some friends of his heard us talking and called nate. he sent security out to get us and brought us into the locker room. he was great to my son even after losing a tough fight. we spent about 20 minutes in his locker room talking and taking pics. just figured id show you the Diaz bros have another side than what you see.

14. CobraClutch

March 28, 2010 at 6:28 pm

@Ross: Clay does that ALL THE TIME…that's just him. He's a crazy man. Hardy was scared, and knew he couldn't win.

@mikem: I respect your experience with Nate, but I think they don't have to be such dicks all the time. Regardless if he was nice to a kid who was a fan or not, their dickish behavior makes me root against them. But good for your boy that they were nice to him. It sucks when you meet your heroes and they don't live up to your image of him. It's amazingly powerful, however, when they exceed expectations.