UFC 114 Rampage vs Rashad Results LIVE

rampage vs rashad

UFC 114 “Rampage vs Rashad” – May 29th from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Quinton Rampage Jackson returns to the UFC after filming the summer blockbuster movie The A-TEAM, to take on fellow TUF 10 coach and rival “Suga” Rashad Evens in the main event at UFC 114.

MAIN CARD

• Rashad Evans vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson
    Result: Rashad Evans defeats Quinton “Rampage” Jackson via unanimous decision. (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
  • Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
    Result: Michael Bisping defeats Dan Miller via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
  • Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
    Result: Mike Russow defeats Todd Duffee via KO (punch) at 2:35 of R3.
  • Jason Brilz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    Result: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira defeats Jason Brilz via split decision. (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
  • John Hathaway vs. Diego Sanchez
    Result: John Hathaway defeats Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)

PRELIMINARY CARD

• Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah
    Result: Dong Hyun Kim defeats Amir Sadollah via unanimous decision. (30-27 x3)
  • Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon
    Result: Efrain Escudero defeats Dan Lauzon via unanimous decision. (29-27 x3)
  • Melvin Guillard vs. Waylon Lowe
    Result: Melvin Guillard defeats Waylon Lowe via TKO (strikes) at 3:28 of R1.
  • Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate
    Result: Cyrille Diabate defeats Luiz Cane via TKO (punches) at 2:13 of R1.
  • Joe Brammer vs. Aaron Riley
    Result: Aaron Riley defeats Joe Brammer via unanimous decision. (30-27 x3)
  • Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen
    Result: Ryan Jensen defeats Jesse Forbes via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:06 of R1.

EVENT NOTES

• The UFC announced the event is SOLD OUT
  • UFC 114 draws 15,081 attendance earning a live gate of $3.9 million.
  • Submission of the Night goes to Ryan Jensen

Guillard

Diabate

Riley

Forbes

2. CobraClutch

May 28, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Rampage KTFO's Sugah in first round. Book it.

3. Ryan S

May 28, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Wow, rampage looks smaller in that picture. Maybe he doesn't have as much strength advantage as he did before he made the movie.

4. fabio

May 29, 2010 at 12:26 am

rampage-

bisping-

nog-

sanchez

duffee

CC is right .

but i dont hope he gas himself with hitting air.

5. STEVEO

May 29, 2010 at 12:29 am

i agree with ryan rampage looks alot smaller in the upper body than usual

6. Donio

May 29, 2010 at 12:39 am

tru that but he trained hard so his body got more ripped and dry

7. CobraClutch

May 29, 2010 at 2:53 am

True, Donio…And this is also at the weigh-in where he's all dehydrated and sucked down. He'll be a lot bigger in the fight tonight.

8. YC

May 29, 2010 at 7:22 am

haha Rampage smaller? maybe. But did you see him when he first started trainning he looked like the black pillsbury doughboy. If anything he looks great, if it was a horse race I would be placing all my money on Rampage to place in 1st… with a sweat ass knock out to go along with it!!!!

9. WHODINI

May 29, 2010 at 12:17 pm

maybe he trained differently … he does look weaker to me .. prob where hes traing at

10. GG

May 29, 2010 at 12:38 pm

wow ufc 115 looks weak

11. GG

May 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm

nog/brilz fight gave me an orgasm, wow what a fight.

12. Rampage

May 29, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Guess I blew it, you know what I'm saying?

Good call CC

13. CobraClutch

May 29, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Yeah, I'm the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it's pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don't worry about me so much. I know I'm pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

14. fabio

May 29, 2010 at 10:43 pm

im a sad kid,..

15. Donio

May 29, 2010 at 11:18 pm

we all knew that this fight would go like this c'mon in are heart's we al knew

16. Miko

May 29, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Who is the loser who keeps coming on here and pretending to be fighters? Are you 12?

17. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 12:50 am

yeah there just didnt seem to have the buzz about this match …not many Evans bashers pre fight

18. crynot

May 30, 2010 at 1:59 am

Book it

19. Please get of this f

May 30, 2010 at 4:04 am

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:35 am

Yeah, I’m the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it’s pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don’t worry about me so much. I know I’m pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

This guy must be crazy. At this point in the conversation he hasn't been attacked by anyone for picking "Book it", I meen Rampage.

Why would a person write a premptive retaliation with out getting a negative response first?

Does a person like this need to see a speacialist or just get a life?

Any thoughts on this?

20. Johny

May 30, 2010 at 4:08 am

Maybe CobraClutch needs Just the truth to suck his dick more often.

21. Johny

May 30, 2010 at 4:28 am

Rampage picked on CC before CC had his sissy fit. It doesn't meen he's not still a drama queen.

22. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 5:24 am

You guys are fucking immature assholes, with serious tunnel vision. I make a prediction and say "book it" which is a gambling term. Another words…bet on it. And I was wrong. So be it. Everyone knows my predictions have sucked. hahaha.

Sissy fit. FUCK YOU guys. Knowing that you want me to leave is only going to make me stay. Like what am I REALLY doing wrong? Making a prediction?

Every time one of you high schoolers starts shit with me and I defend myself, you all pig pile on, because you just love to hate. Then fuck you all.

You wanna hate, then hate. I'm done arguing with a bunch of teenage girls (or dudes who act like they're little girls in high school). All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.

I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I'll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally.

23. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 6:19 am

Geez homeboy, don't be so sensitive. You know whatI'm saying?

24. CobraClutch's m

May 30, 2010 at 6:43 am

Clutchie play nice now remember what i told u about being a internet bully you'll lose all of your little internet friends god know u lost your real life one's *sighs*

25. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 7:57 am

so how was that fight ? did Ramo look that bad ?

26. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 8:02 am

I tried homie, gave it 107%

27. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 8:03 am

Miko, I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously….

28. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 8:06 am

You know what I'm doing? Working out…training…hanging with friends, and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady. You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name. LOL.

I win. :)

29. Miko

May 30, 2010 at 8:25 am

Miko???WTF did I do?

Don't pin this one on me you douche bag.

Until now, I've been acting like you don't exist and I haven't said a fucking word to you in weeks.

LOFL @ " I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously…." threats on a message board. You're pathetic.

30. Please get of this f

May 30, 2010 at 8:26 am

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

You know what I’m doing? Working out (watching a bowflex infomercial)…training (looking at pictures from a MMA book)…hanging with friends (playing World of Warcraft), and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady (the Victoria Secrets catalog and my hand). You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name (loving the attention). LOL (crying).

31. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 8:53 am

Homeboy needs to get laid yo

with a REAL girl

you know what I'm saying?

32. Barbie

May 30, 2010 at 8:55 am

Word Rampage

33. CC

May 30, 2010 at 9:06 am

I don't buy it kid, your post had TOO much B.S, in it. Training, friends, girl friend, it sounds like a lonely teenagers hopes and dreams, and there is nothing wrong with that, but please stop using emoticons (happy faces) cause only girls do that and I'm not kidding.

The Fights were an odd showing because there was too much hype for Rampage vs. Rashad and neither of these guys has what it takes to be a Belt Holder in the LH division. Still I was surprised by the Sanchez loss, he needs to choose his class and stick with it. Bisping is climbing back to contender status, so is Guilard, and I was sorry to read of Dan Lauzon's loss, but that kid is tenacious and will be back. Looking forward to some big summer bouts!

34. Miko

May 30, 2010 at 9:11 am

@Rampage: whoever you are, I take back the smack talk. You funny as hell

35. jbug

May 30, 2010 at 9:25 am

i gotta agree about with cc about the smily faces. that is a little girlish. why is cobraclutch so sensitive? you would think that between training, hanging, and the pretty lady that he wouldnt have time to sit and post a 3 or 4 paragraph essay

36. dude

May 30, 2010 at 9:47 am

dude he always says the same shit. he runs his mouth, talks shit about something, gets called out on it then says hes training all the time and can kick anyones ass. it probably happens on every ppv

37. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 10:00 am

book it ….yo !!!!

38. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 10:14 am

You my ninja now Miko, you know what I'm saying?

Word to big bird yo

39. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 11:05 am

anyway ……can we stop the pissing contest and someone tell me how bad Ramp looked? was he that bad ?

or was Evans better or had a better game plan ?

40. Forrest Griffin

May 30, 2010 at 11:39 am

Damn, and I thought my beating from Silva was bad! Feels sorry for Clutch.

41. Real Guy

May 30, 2010 at 11:48 am

Hey Clutch! I wanted to mention that I have a girlfriend too so everybody here will respect me and forget about the bullshit about me pretending NOT to be a nerd. I also fought on last nights UFC ppv and my dad owns Microsoft which is a 20 billion dollar company which pays for my training. Guess that's why I was able to pull in Ms March of 2008s playmate of the mouth who I sleep with every night while living in my mansion that is already paid off but I fight cause I love it but don't need the money. Did I also mention that I hold the record for sleeping with the most women on the planet beating Wilt Chamberlain? All perfect 10s as well which is weird but take my word for it. I'm typing it so it must be true!

42. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Hey ya'll take it easy on Cobra, he's probably 13 years old.

word?

43. Todd Duffee

May 30, 2010 at 2:19 pm

and I thought last night was embarrassing.

44. Alan Belcher

May 30, 2010 at 2:22 pm

I totally believe that CobraClutch is the cool guy he says he is but then again I also believe that I can pick apart Anderson Silva! Follow me on twitter because I need more fans. (shows Belcher mouth piece)

45. Ryan S

May 30, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Wow, this is all so harsh, but hysterical. I love how calling someone a little girl is such a horrible insult. Oh well, I was happy rashad won, I have never really liked rampage.

46. Oswald Gobblecock

May 30, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Funny shit.

47. Borris da Blade

May 30, 2010 at 7:02 pm

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:24 pm

"I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I’ll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally."

LOL when somebody shows up to your parents house and your mom shouts down to the basement that somebody from CageToday is here for you only to go hide under her bed while she calls the cops.

I love people that pretend they would meet up offline and know they'd shit a brick if it came to that. I bet his voice cracked just pretending to act hard and type that…or maybe the "crack" was his fragile lil girl fingers breaking from not being able to push down on the keys.

48. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Ha. Funny. I'm out living life, and you girls sit on your computer talking about ME. Hahahaha. I won big time. You girls have fun thinking about me all day long. hahahahaha.

49. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Oh, and yeah….any time you wanna try to do something offline, I live in L.A…..so let's do this. Don't believe me? Test it. Let's see, little bitches……let's see…….

50. crynot

May 30, 2010 at 11:05 pm

I have a brother who is 16 yrs old and he talks just like CobraClutch with all the hahahaha comments on facebook.

CC is a sophmore in highschool…….book it

51. Oprah

May 30, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Forum member breakdown, always cringe worthy but at the same time highly amusing.

Its like car crash tv, you know its bad but highly complulsive even if it is my submissive boyfriend.

Clutchy honey i'll be round with the black mamba strap on tonight so you might want to buy some more KY.

Your mum better be out i'm fed up of using the local park!

52. fabio

May 30, 2010 at 11:58 pm

rampage vs forrest or lil nog or t.silva would be nice

53. Ryan S

May 31, 2010 at 1:26 am

Cobraclutch, stop replying. You keep saying you are out living life, but then you reply at the wee hours of the morning. This has kind of turned into a really stupid thread because he keeps saying one ridiculous thing after the other. And you keep saying that you will meet up with anyone, but there are how many million people in LA? And are you really gonna give out your address, or just meet somewhere like a junior high date? EVERYONE just stop talking shit. No one is gonna meet anybody, no one is gonna "break" anyone. I don't know how long most of you have been getting MMA news from this site, but I have seen a lot of jackasses come and go.

54. Ryan S

May 31, 2010 at 1:28 am

Anywho, Brilz got absolutely robbed. Nog is awesome, but Brilz shined brighter. He handled it really intelligently in the interview.

55. Bobby Hill

May 31, 2010 at 4:14 am

"I'm out living life, and you girls sit on your computer talking about ME. Hahahaha."

You have more posts in here then anyone else.

"I won big time."

Declaring yourself to be the winner and actually winning are 2 different things. lol If everybody in the room says you lost, guess what? You lost. You're like Ken Shamrock still referring to himself as the worlds most dangerous man.

"any time you wanna try to do something offline, I live in L.A…..so let’s do this. Don't believe me? Test it. Let’s see, little bitches……let’s see……."

Brave until the very end. lol You know nobody is gonna waste the time or money to come out to whoop your squirrelly ass but you'll try to say it's cause they're scared. LMAO Borris got it right, that's exactly what you'd do. Hide under your mothers bed while she calls the cops.

56. CobraClutch

May 31, 2010 at 4:16 am

You guys need to get my dick out your mouths. Changing names to keep attacking, yet no one wants to step up. YOU weak ass bitches stop replying. If you're not going to step up, then SHUT UP.

We can meet up at Runyan Canyon, and do this. Think I'm fucking around? One of you little shit talking whiny bitches that acts all tough, just name the time and day, and I'll be there. But none of you will, because you're all tough behind a computer and would never come out and back anything up.

And yeah, I was out all day…away from you little bitches and I come back to check the news and see all you little whiny girls talking about me. hahahaha.

You shit talking keyboard warriors are all LOSERS!

57. Rampage

May 31, 2010 at 5:45 am

As long as you believe it homeslice.

58. Miko

May 31, 2010 at 5:58 am

oh yeah cobra… you won alright, HAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhh redemption is a wonderful thing.

And I didn't have to do a thing.

@Alan Belcher: You'll get more fans when you get that horrible Tat removed and a better 'cash' tat in it's place :P

59. WHODINI

May 31, 2010 at 6:49 am

wow this whole thread has gone beyond thunder dome

60. Ryan S

May 31, 2010 at 8:35 am

Meet at Runyan Canyon? It'll look like a street fighter video game with the canyon in the background.

Round one

FIGHT!!!

61. Oswald Gobblecock

May 31, 2010 at 8:49 am

Everybody knows the str8 shooter I am and I usually back CC on things but you're not winning this at all and I'll tell you exactly why. You argue that you're a cool guy and everybody who's doggin you has no life but yet you are posting more than anybody so that doesn't hold water. We don't know if it's one person who's making all of these posts or not but either way you're letting it get under your skin which is another reason why they're winning. Also, the shit that they're saying about you is actually pretty funny so that's another score. It's not based off some random bullshit either cause they're making fun of things you've said on here which you reply with generic answers and pretend that you could take everyone of them in a fight which you probably can't. I don't know you but you also don't know them so I'm just playing the odds there.

People are now fueled to keep going at you because you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. It's one thing when people gang up on somebody cause they're sticking up for each other which I've dealt with on here and still won but when it's every single person in the room ganging up on you then that means it's you… not them.

Also, I've called myself the winner many times but the difference is I really win. lol People will try to sneak in a comment long after the topic is off the first page and hope I don't see it for them to pretend otherwise. With that being said I actually like Cobra so take this to heart about as much as some1 can in this goofy forum. Learn from it and move on.

62. Choke333

May 31, 2010 at 9:27 am

This is all just too good. Puts the "Bu" back in Budo. They should remake Rickson Gracie's "Choke" and call it "Cluck: The CobraClutch Story" — Int. – Day: CobraCluck stands at the base of Runyon Canyon looking tough. He's got a laptop under one arm and 2 pairs of MMA gloves in the other. We're not sure, but he's got a FINE lady hising in the bushes behind him. We HEAR his VO: "I don;t believe in violence. But sometimes…violence finds you…" Eerie music begins…

63. CobraClutch

May 31, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Here I come, back again after a day of hanging with friends, training, and living life. And what do I find when I come check in on the MMA world? I find all day long people talking about ME! Hahaha. It's very flattering.

But Oz is right about one thing. Some of you guys are winners in the shit-talking, funny come back posts. Absolutely, there are some great posts here, and very funny. I'm an honest guy, and say the truth, which makes some of you hate me, but I'm honest. I will never win a war of words against some of you. But see? I give you something to talk about, so I win.

I win, because I have managed to take over this site's boards. Now you can come to Cage Today to get the best MMA news from around the sport, and get some juicy reading material, too. No other poster gets the attention I get, and you all have to admit that you keep coming on this site to see what I'lll say next. I might be "the villain" of the site, but it's certain that I have to most popular posts, because you girls can't wait to read what I'll post next, or can't wait to try to "set CobraClutch" off.

I win, because I provide you keyboard warriors with some comedy. Look at all the funny postings up there. Would they be there if I never posted? Nope. So, you're welcome. I provide you all with something to talk about when your boring lives have nothing else in them…I give you some drama. I give you something to do. I add flavor to this site's boards.

I win, because I say I'll fight anyone who wants to talk shit about me. Not only do these pussies not take me up on that offer, but they don't even continue to use the same Names. hahaha. That's how cowardice some of you are. Will I beat up EVERYBODY? Hell, no. Of course not. But I'll fight anybody that talks shit to me. When you start with me, I'll finish it. Real life, on the boards, whatever…I go from 0-60 in a split second. You wanna talk tough, then either back it up, or be a pussy…or just shut up. Any option is fine with me.

Finally, I win, because I have a great life. Over 10 years of training, very successful businesses, hot chicks, and a great life. And what do some of you have? What do some of you do all day? What do some of you look forward to every single day? You have MY postings on an MMA Message Board. Hahahahahaha.

So, yeah……I win. I win in the game of life, kids. :)

64. CobraClutch

May 31, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Back to the discussion at hand: 5 correct – 6 incorrect. 45% correct. I'm not a betting man, yet, obviously. Hahaha. But much better than a few predictions ago when I whiffed on all of them. Hopefully I'll be better in 115, but I wouldn't bet on it. :)

65. Borris da Blade

May 31, 2010 at 5:05 pm

You talk about doing stuff like hanging out with friends and training are unique only to you. I'm sure just about everybody here also has friends and I'm willing to bet some train as well so you didn't win there. Plus you're probably lying about all of this because if this were true than you'd be alot more secure with yourself and not so quick to talk about how cool you claim to be. We all see it dude so know this.

Oz was right about more than just one thing. You're still claiming to be the winner but you haven't won anything. You can't seem to grasp that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. I liked the joke that "Alan Belcher" posted about him being the only one thinking he could pick apart Anderson Silva. Every single person laughs at him and rolls their eyes on how diluted he is because we've all seen them both fight and know that it's not impossible but about as close to impossible as it could get for him to do that. Same with Tito Ortiz talking about being the longest reigning LHW champ (while ducking Chuck and having him take out the tougher guys) or him talking about wanting to come back and win the title again even though he's passed his prime, the sport has long passed him by and the division is far more stacked than it ever was when he was champ. Every single fan laughs and rolls their eyes at how diluted he is.

I brought up those examples because I'm sure you being in these forums and being a casual MMA fan at the very least would agree with those statements but you don't realize that that's how people on here look at you when you make yourself out to be something special when in reality you're just fucking average and that's it.

You're not winning anything and you're very hypocritical for calling everybody keyboard warriors when you're the worst because they're only joking about the stupid shit that you say but you're pretending like you're some stud who claims he would fight anybody. Bro, I've been around long enough to know that if you do actually act like this in real life then you must always get your ass beat like a drum which is why you take out your aggression here because you can't do it in real life. Everybody on here with an average IQ and a bit of common sense would assume this too just from the way you carry yourself.

66. CobraClutch

May 31, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Another new name. Coward. Hahahahahaha. I win AGAIN. Keep coming, guys….keep proving me right. hahahahaahahahahahahaha. :) :) :)

You all can shut up and let it go, or keep coming with new names and not stepping up when it counts. Talk tough on the boards, but STILL won't do anything about it.

I win…..AGAIN. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa….. love it.

67. Borris da Blade

May 31, 2010 at 6:08 pm

New name? lol Have you not seen me post here before even on this very forum?

Sadly the votes are against you on winning. You have now become the biggest joke on this forum and will get dogged out every time you post anywhere.

It's funny how you were still by your computer instead of being out living the life! lol Lost another round. Shall everybody here vote. Nobody can declare themselves the winner now matter how much they try.

68. Borris da Blade

May 31, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Found a pic of CobraClutch!

69. Ryan S

May 31, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Even if he left this site forever, I would still go on it. Sorry cobra, your words are just temporary entertainment. I could give a shit less if I saw another post from you again, but I think I feel the same way about everyone on this site.

70. TartanTorpedo

May 31, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I've been reading this thread with interest and thought i might put my 2 pence in as well.

Cobra firstly i've probably fallen into your net by even posting this and given you the chance to say 'i win again' but i think (hope) i speak for many when i say your are either deluding yourself or you definately are the biggest WUM on here.

You are one of the more amusing members but posts on this thread are an example of people laughing at you not with you.

Your passion for MMA is not in doubt but trying to compare lives with people you dont know is taking away any credibility you have in what you say.

This is only a forum and as such dont get so worked up challenging people.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else for that matter, everyone lets things get under their skin and it's clear this thread has to you but hold your hand up, laugh it off (and yourself) and move on.

I also dont get why people have to declare themselves 'winners' over such a trivial thing like arguing over the internet, does it make you proud? To me it's just very childish and makes me cringe that people are point scoring.

It's not just you though, there are others (on this thread as an example) seem to have to declare they win all the time to.