UFC 114 Rampage vs Rashad Results LIVE

Updated: May 29, 2010
rampage vs rashad

UFC 114 “Rampage vs Rashad” – May 29th from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Quinton Rampage Jackson returns to the UFC after filming the summer blockbuster movie The A-TEAM, to take on fellow TUF 10 coach and rival “Suga” Rashad Evens in the main event at UFC 114.

MAIN CARD

• Rashad Evans vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson
    Result: Rashad Evans defeats Quinton “Rampage” Jackson via unanimous decision. (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
  • Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
    Result: Michael Bisping defeats Dan Miller via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
  • Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
    Result: Mike Russow defeats Todd Duffee via KO (punch) at 2:35 of R3.
  • Jason Brilz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    Result: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira defeats Jason Brilz via split decision. (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
  • John Hathaway vs. Diego Sanchez
    Result: John Hathaway defeats Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)

PRELIMINARY CARD

• Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah
    Result: Dong Hyun Kim defeats Amir Sadollah via unanimous decision. (30-27 x3)
  • Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon
    Result: Efrain Escudero defeats Dan Lauzon via unanimous decision. (29-27 x3)
  • Melvin Guillard vs. Waylon Lowe
    Result: Melvin Guillard defeats Waylon Lowe via TKO (strikes) at 3:28 of R1.
  • Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate
    Result: Cyrille Diabate defeats Luiz Cane via TKO (punches) at 2:13 of R1.
  • Joe Brammer vs. Aaron Riley
    Result: Aaron Riley defeats Joe Brammer via unanimous decision. (30-27 x3)
  • Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen
    Result: Ryan Jensen defeats Jesse Forbes via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:06 of R1.

EVENT NOTES

• The UFC announced the event is SOLD OUT
  • UFC 114 draws 15,081 attendance earning a live gate of $3.9 million.
  • Submission of the Night goes to Ryan Jensen

Guillard

Diabate

Riley

Forbes

2. CobraClutch

May 28, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Rampage KTFO's Sugah in first round. Book it.

3. Ryan S

May 28, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Wow, rampage looks smaller in that picture. Maybe he doesn't have as much strength advantage as he did before he made the movie.

4. fabio

May 29, 2010 at 12:26 am

rampage-

bisping-

nog-

sanchez

duffee

CC is right .

but i dont hope he gas himself with hitting air.

5. STEVEO

May 29, 2010 at 12:29 am

i agree with ryan rampage looks alot smaller in the upper body than usual

6. Donio

May 29, 2010 at 12:39 am

tru that but he trained hard so his body got more ripped and dry

7. CobraClutch

May 29, 2010 at 2:53 am

True, Donio…And this is also at the weigh-in where he's all dehydrated and sucked down. He'll be a lot bigger in the fight tonight.

8. YC

May 29, 2010 at 7:22 am

haha Rampage smaller? maybe. But did you see him when he first started trainning he looked like the black pillsbury doughboy. If anything he looks great, if it was a horse race I would be placing all my money on Rampage to place in 1st… with a sweat ass knock out to go along with it!!!!

9. WHODINI

May 29, 2010 at 12:17 pm

maybe he trained differently … he does look weaker to me .. prob where hes traing at

10. GG

May 29, 2010 at 12:38 pm

wow ufc 115 looks weak

11. GG

May 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm

nog/brilz fight gave me an orgasm, wow what a fight.

12. Rampage

May 29, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Guess I blew it, you know what I'm saying?

Good call CC

13. CobraClutch

May 29, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Yeah, I'm the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it's pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don't worry about me so much. I know I'm pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

14. fabio

May 29, 2010 at 10:43 pm

im a sad kid,..

15. Donio

May 29, 2010 at 11:18 pm

we all knew that this fight would go like this c'mon in are heart's we al knew

16. Miko

May 29, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Who is the loser who keeps coming on here and pretending to be fighters? Are you 12?

17. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 12:50 am

yeah there just didnt seem to have the buzz about this match …not many Evans bashers pre fight

18. crynot

May 30, 2010 at 1:59 am

Book it

19. Please get of this f

May 30, 2010 at 4:04 am

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:35 am

Yeah, I’m the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it’s pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don’t worry about me so much. I know I’m pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

This guy must be crazy. At this point in the conversation he hasn't been attacked by anyone for picking "Book it", I meen Rampage.

Why would a person write a premptive retaliation with out getting a negative response first?

Does a person like this need to see a speacialist or just get a life?

Any thoughts on this?

20. Johny

May 30, 2010 at 4:08 am

Maybe CobraClutch needs Just the truth to suck his dick more often.

21. Johny

May 30, 2010 at 4:28 am

Rampage picked on CC before CC had his sissy fit. It doesn't meen he's not still a drama queen.

22. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 5:24 am

You guys are fucking immature assholes, with serious tunnel vision. I make a prediction and say "book it" which is a gambling term. Another words…bet on it. And I was wrong. So be it. Everyone knows my predictions have sucked. hahaha.

Sissy fit. FUCK YOU guys. Knowing that you want me to leave is only going to make me stay. Like what am I REALLY doing wrong? Making a prediction?

Every time one of you high schoolers starts shit with me and I defend myself, you all pig pile on, because you just love to hate. Then fuck you all.

You wanna hate, then hate. I'm done arguing with a bunch of teenage girls (or dudes who act like they're little girls in high school). All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.

I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I'll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally.

23. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 6:19 am

Geez homeboy, don't be so sensitive. You know whatI'm saying?

24. CobraClutch's m

May 30, 2010 at 6:43 am

Clutchie play nice now remember what i told u about being a internet bully you'll lose all of your little internet friends god know u lost your real life one's *sighs*

25. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 7:57 am

so how was that fight ? did Ramo look that bad ?

26. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 8:02 am

I tried homie, gave it 107%

27. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 8:03 am

Miko, I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously….

28. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 8:06 am

You know what I'm doing? Working out…training…hanging with friends, and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady. You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name. LOL.

I win. :)

29. Miko

May 30, 2010 at 8:25 am

Miko???WTF did I do?

Don't pin this one on me you douche bag.

Until now, I've been acting like you don't exist and I haven't said a fucking word to you in weeks.

LOFL @ " I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously…." threats on a message board. You're pathetic.

30. Please get of this f

May 30, 2010 at 8:26 am

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

You know what I’m doing? Working out (watching a bowflex infomercial)…training (looking at pictures from a MMA book)…hanging with friends (playing World of Warcraft), and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady (the Victoria Secrets catalog and my hand). You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name (loving the attention). LOL (crying).

31. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 8:53 am

Homeboy needs to get laid yo

with a REAL girl

you know what I'm saying?

32. Barbie

May 30, 2010 at 8:55 am

Word Rampage

33. CC

May 30, 2010 at 9:06 am

I don't buy it kid, your post had TOO much B.S, in it. Training, friends, girl friend, it sounds like a lonely teenagers hopes and dreams, and there is nothing wrong with that, but please stop using emoticons (happy faces) cause only girls do that and I'm not kidding.

The Fights were an odd showing because there was too much hype for Rampage vs. Rashad and neither of these guys has what it takes to be a Belt Holder in the LH division. Still I was surprised by the Sanchez loss, he needs to choose his class and stick with it. Bisping is climbing back to contender status, so is Guilard, and I was sorry to read of Dan Lauzon's loss, but that kid is tenacious and will be back. Looking forward to some big summer bouts!

34. Miko

May 30, 2010 at 9:11 am

@Rampage: whoever you are, I take back the smack talk. You funny as hell

35. jbug

May 30, 2010 at 9:25 am

i gotta agree about with cc about the smily faces. that is a little girlish. why is cobraclutch so sensitive? you would think that between training, hanging, and the pretty lady that he wouldnt have time to sit and post a 3 or 4 paragraph essay

36. dude

May 30, 2010 at 9:47 am

dude he always says the same shit. he runs his mouth, talks shit about something, gets called out on it then says hes training all the time and can kick anyones ass. it probably happens on every ppv

37. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 10:00 am

book it ….yo !!!!

38. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 10:14 am

You my ninja now Miko, you know what I'm saying?

Word to big bird yo

39. WHODINI

May 30, 2010 at 11:05 am

anyway ……can we stop the pissing contest and someone tell me how bad Ramp looked? was he that bad ?

or was Evans better or had a better game plan ?

40. Forrest Griffin

May 30, 2010 at 11:39 am

Damn, and I thought my beating from Silva was bad! Feels sorry for Clutch.

41. Real Guy

May 30, 2010 at 11:48 am

Hey Clutch! I wanted to mention that I have a girlfriend too so everybody here will respect me and forget about the bullshit about me pretending NOT to be a nerd. I also fought on last nights UFC ppv and my dad owns Microsoft which is a 20 billion dollar company which pays for my training. Guess that's why I was able to pull in Ms March of 2008s playmate of the mouth who I sleep with every night while living in my mansion that is already paid off but I fight cause I love it but don't need the money. Did I also mention that I hold the record for sleeping with the most women on the planet beating Wilt Chamberlain? All perfect 10s as well which is weird but take my word for it. I'm typing it so it must be true!

42. Rampage

May 30, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Hey ya'll take it easy on Cobra, he's probably 13 years old.

word?

43. Todd Duffee

May 30, 2010 at 2:19 pm

and I thought last night was embarrassing.

44. Alan Belcher

May 30, 2010 at 2:22 pm

I totally believe that CobraClutch is the cool guy he says he is but then again I also believe that I can pick apart Anderson Silva! Follow me on twitter because I need more fans. (shows Belcher mouth piece)

45. Ryan S

May 30, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Wow, this is all so harsh, but hysterical. I love how calling someone a little girl is such a horrible insult. Oh well, I was happy rashad won, I have never really liked rampage.

46. Oswald Gobblecock

May 30, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Funny shit.

47. Borris da Blade

May 30, 2010 at 7:02 pm

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:24 pm

"I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I’ll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally."

LOL when somebody shows up to your parents house and your mom shouts down to the basement that somebody from CageToday is here for you only to go hide under her bed while she calls the cops.

I love people that pretend they would meet up offline and know they'd shit a brick if it came to that. I bet his voice cracked just pretending to act hard and type that…or maybe the "crack" was his fragile lil girl fingers breaking from not being able to push down on the keys.

48. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Ha. Funny. I'm out living life, and you girls sit on your computer talking about ME. Hahahaha. I won big time. You girls have fun thinking about me all day long. hahahahaha.

49. CobraClutch

May 30, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Oh, and yeah….any time you wanna try to do something offline, I live in L.A…..so let's do this. Don't believe me? Test it. Let's see, little bitches……let's see…….

50. crynot

May 30, 2010 at 11:05 pm

I have a brother who is 16 yrs old and he talks just like CobraClutch with all the hahahaha comments on facebook.

CC is a sophmore in highschool…….book it