UFC 119 “Mir vs Cro Cop” Preview Video

Updated: August 30, 2010
UFC 119 “Mir vs Cro Cop” Preview Video

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgErP7i5EQ4

Is anyone interested in this fightcard?

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Frank Mir
Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra
Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk
Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens

1. Rich in NJ

August 30, 2010 at 4:13 am

I met Bader at the UFC fan expo this weekend. Awesome guy. Wish him the best against lil Nog. Other than that, not really interested in paying for the rest of the card

2. Morris Kline

August 30, 2010 at 6:43 am

I think the Even Dunham vs. Sean Sherk has some potential.

and i guess I have to admit, my eyebrows did raise at the thought of cro cop and mir.

3. P4P #1 Fan

August 30, 2010 at 6:45 am

While there are no championship matches, I would say that it is an interesting card. I am expecting Mir to beat Cro Cop but nonetheless interested to see how he bounces back from being beaten by Carwin and Fedor. I never liked little Nog to much, but he has looked good lately. Either he or Ryan are going to take a step up in the 205 and could potentially be one more win, after the win on this event, for a championship match. Chris Lytle always puts on a good show. I am becoming a fan of Evan's submission skills, and Melvin/Stephens should be over real quick with KO. It should be a fun, but no spectacular show.

4. fight of the year

August 30, 2010 at 8:35 am

Guillard vs Stephens

5. GnP

August 30, 2010 at 10:26 am

This card sucks ass

6. prodigyHL

August 30, 2010 at 11:49 am

I want bader to win i would like to see bader vs jones some ones 0 has got to go

7. Zulu

August 30, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Dunham v Sherk. END.

8. LAO515

September 1, 2010 at 11:52 pm

This is an alright card. Wouldn't mind seeing Mir getting blasted in the dome. Nog will most likely tear it up. Bader looks like hes in on the juice. DEFINITELY F.O.T.N. will be going to Lil Heathen for sure. Prediction: Stephens 3rd rnd K.O. Knee to the head… GO GET IT HEATHEN.

9. kman

September 2, 2010 at 1:47 pm

CRO COP EASY WIN, mir is sooooo suited to cro cop and i believe after the first round cro cop will get combos going and knock mir out.

10. Ryan S

September 2, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Especially because Mir thinks he can stand up with anyone.