UFC 123: BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes 3

Updated: September 14, 2010

The UFC announced today — BJ Penn and Matt Hughes will face off in a rubber match at UFC 123 on Nov. 20th in Detroit.

1. big gibby

September 14, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Hot Damn, i live about 2 hours from the palace so ya know i am goin. This is shaping up to be a pretty good card. I feel sorry for the first guy machida faces and it so happens to be rampage. I am afraid Quinton is goin down.

2. jay

September 14, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Penn Vs. Hughes again. BJ sucks at 170 and has already been domianted by Hughes. Bj is gonna gas out again in the 2nd or third round.

3. hosan

September 14, 2010 at 9:42 pm

bj's cardio is way better than before. he won't gas and he'll prolly walk through matt hughes.

As for lyoto vs rampage….well i got the obvious favorite to win.

4. shawn

September 14, 2010 at 10:56 pm

Penn don't train right, goin'on vacation before he fought GSP!!! Penn just thinks he's the best becouse the press says so! Frankie Edgar proved Penn is nothing more than HIPE!!!!!!!!!

5. Timmie

September 15, 2010 at 3:28 am

Rampage does not have what it takes to defeat Machida

6. Kevin

September 21, 2010 at 1:22 am

BJ's cardio is alot better then before and I think Bj penn knows Matt Hughes gameplan by now,takedown & ground and pound and I think thats what he has to do if he plans to beat Bj. Hughes's stand up in way better than the last time they fought be Penn's stan up is far supirior. I also think Machida isnt going to be so aggressive like he was against Shogun. Machida knows Rampage has power so he may try to pick him apart. People are saying Rampage dosnt have a chance they are CRAZY Rampage is a very good boxer with MONSTER POWER IN HIS HANDS, he is also a good wrestler even thou he prefrers stand up. I think Rampage has a really good chance against Machida

7. Kevin

September 21, 2010 at 1:28 am

BJ’s cardio is alot better than before and I think Bj penn knows Matt Hughes's gameplan by now,takedown & ground and pound and I think thats what he has to do if he plans to beat Bj. Hughes’s stand up is way better than the last time they fought but Penn’s stan up is far supirior. I also think Machida isnt going to be so aggressive like he was against Shogun. Machida knows Rampage has power so he may try to pick him apart. People are saying Rampage dosnt have a chance they are CRAZY Rampage is a very good boxer with MONSTER POWER IN HIS HANDS, he is also a good wrestler even thou he prefrers stand up. I think Rampage has a really good chance against Machida