UFC 124: Georges St. Pierre vs Josh Koscheck 2

Updated: August 31, 2010
koscheck vs gsp

Dana White confirms the rematch between Georges St. Pierre and Josh Koscheck will take place at UFC 124 on December 11th in Montreal, Canada.

“I love doing fights in Canada! GSP and Kos have a great season of TUF starting September 15th and what better place to have them fight than Montreal!” [MMACanada.net]

The two fighters have filmed the 12th season of The Ultimate Fighter reality series, which is set to debut on Sept. 15th.

1. Miko

August 31, 2010 at 6:01 am

So how many people are going to be pissed that GSP gets to fight in Montreal again?

2. perfection1st

August 31, 2010 at 7:36 am

I'm sure there will be plenty of people pissed at that, but in my opinion if your a pro it shouldn't matter where you fight. Your getting paid good money to do what you do and especially if its a title fight.

3. STEVEO

September 1, 2010 at 1:17 am

i agree, i like the fact that gsp fights in his home country, would it be any different if koscheck were fighting in vegas? If you want to be the champion you should have to take the belt by any means necessary and if that means going into gsps backyard then pack your bags and passport and get your ass on a plane. and get a haircut koscheck you look like an epic doushe bag.

4. PoppyNick

September 1, 2010 at 3:27 am

I disagree, does Anderson Silva get to fight in Brazil? No, he had to give his first title defense in Franklin's backyard. Second Montreal is GSP's hometown, so if Kos fought him in Vegas it would not be the same. That is not Kos's hometown, PA is. I don't like Kos either but I'd rather see him win.

5. STEVEO

September 2, 2010 at 5:30 am

seriously flopcheck, the guy fakes being hurt every fight, fuck that guy i hope gsp kicks his head off his shoulders, guy has no respect for his opponents or the game, and hes got the stupidest haircut in world history dying your hair blond was cool when you were 13 dude

6. perfection1st

September 2, 2010 at 6:40 am

I'm not sure if it was cool even then, atleast in my neck of the woods it wasn't.

7. CobraClutch - The RE

September 2, 2010 at 7:04 am

I agree with STEVEO 100,000% on every word in his post on number 5. :)