UFC 130 Results LIVE

Updated: May 28, 2011

UFC 130 Rampage vs Hamill — May 28th live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.

7pm EST: Prelims
9pm EST: PPV

RESULTS

Quinton Rampage Jackson def. Matt Hamill via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Frank Mir def. Roy Nelson via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
Travis Browne def. Stefan Struve via KO – Round 1, 4:11.
Rick Story def. Thiago Alves via unanimous decision. (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Brian Stann def. Jorge Santiago via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 4:29.
Demetrious Johnson def. Miguel Torres via unanimous decision. (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
Tim Boetsch def. Kendall Grove via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
Gleison Tibau def. Rafaello Oliveira via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 2, 3:28.
Michael McDonald def. Chris Cariaso via split decision. (27-30, 29-28, 29-28)
Renan Barao def. Cole Escovedo via unanimous decision.

1. Mikey

May 28, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I don't get the booing, Matt Hamill has always been pretty hard to put away. I think they're going to give Rampage the title shot regardless of if he performed amazing or not. He just had to win.

2. Jaranda

May 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm

I was disappointed in the Rampage fight and in the Mir fight. I felt like they both could have done more to finish. Rampage's hand was hurt so I guess he has an excuse, but I think could have pushed harder in round 3 to get a finish….

3. Jaranda

May 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm

*Mir could have pushed harder

4. Hall

May 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm

There is no frickin way Rampage can defeat Jones. Mir looked gased out there. Hate I paid for this one. Think God for Strikeforce. I wish Dana would combine UFC and Strikeforce fighters so we can see some good cards.

5. mma maniac

May 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Whats wrong with mir he was gassed 3 minutes into the fight. It was Pathethic. Page doesnt look like he is ready for jones

6. Ryan S

May 29, 2011 at 12:13 am

Yeah, I'm kind of upset I paid for this event too.

7. hosan

May 29, 2011 at 9:39 am

I think mir was gassed after rd 2, but not 3 minutes into the fight. Regardless, you're asking mir to put away a guy that jds couldn't ko? Rick story did an awesome job, I def. had alves to win that fight, but Rick proved me wrong. Glad to see someone from WA doing well. I say 1 more high profile win and probably a title shot