Mark Hunt’s UFC story has been a phenomenal one. The giant Kiwi...
UFC 69: Preview and Predictions
UFC 69 Fight Card
- Georges St. Pierre (169.5) vs. Matt Serra (169.5)
- Diego Sanchez (168.5) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
- Mike Swick (184) vs. Yushin Okami (184)
- Kendall Grove (185.5) vs. Alan Belcher (184)
- Roger Huerta (155) vs. Leonard Garcia (154.5)
- Heath Herring (245) vs. Brad Imes (260.5)
- Thales Leites (186) vs. Pete Sell (186)
- Pete Spratt (170.5) vs. Marcus Davis (169.5)
- Luke Cummo (170) vs. Josh Haynes (171)
Though this fight is slated to be the headliner, The Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck has quickly eclipsed this fight in the press. Georges St. Pierre is the pinnacle MMA fighter. Their isn’t many holes in St. Pierres game. Everyone is giving St. Pierre the big advantage, but I just don’t see Serra going down that easy.
St. Pierre by unanimous decision over Matt Serra
I have to be honest about this fight. Josh Koscheck pisses me off. He is an arrogant ******. That said, this fight could go either way. Its definitely not going to be a one sided fight, both fighters are talented and can go the distance.
Diego Sanchez by unanimous decision over Josh Koscheck
I have a feeling that Mike Swick is going to finally meet his match in Okami. I like to pick at least one upset of the night and I am just filling this fight might not go Swicks way.
Yushin Okami split decision over Mick Swick
Kendall Grove by strikes in the second round.
Huerta is on his way to the top of the Lightweight division, should have no problem with Garcia.
Rodger Huerta by strikes in the first round.
I wasn’t impressed by Herrings lackluster appearance in his last fight, but he should have no problems with Brad Imes.
Heath Herring by strikes in the second round
Pete Sell by unanimous decision
Spratt wins by strikes early in the first round.
Luke Cummo wins by submission in the second round
Watch UFC 69 Fight Predictions videos here