The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) has released the list of suspensions following last weeks UFC 71 event. It is standard to give 45 or 60 day suspensions if the fighter is knocked out or submitted. Liddell received a 45 day suspension for getting knocked out and Keith Jardine was handed a heavier 60 day suspension. James Irwin was given a order to have his knee looked at by an orthopedic doctor, after a knee injury forced a medical tap-out on Saturday. The full PDF or the report can be seen here.
- Chuck Liddell: Suspended until 07/12/07 with no contact until 06/26/07.
- Ivan Salaverry: Suspended until 06/26/07 with no contact until 06/17/07. Requires orthopedic doctor clearance on his right shoulder to return prior to 11/23/07.
- Karo Parisyan: Required to have his left thumb x-rayed and cleared by an orthopedic doctor otherwise he will be suspended until 11/23/07.
- Keith Jardine: Suspended until 07/26/07 with no contact until 07/12/07
- Chris Leben: Suspended until 06/26/07 with no contact until 06/17/07 due to a right eyebrow laceration
- Kalib Starnes: Suspended until 06/26/07 with no contact until 06/17/07 due to a left cheek laceration
- James Irvin: Required to have orthopedic doctor clearance on his right knee to return prior to 11/23/07
- Carmello Marrero: Suspended until 07/12/07 with no contact until 06/26/07