Mark Hunt’s UFC story has been a phenomenal one. The giant Kiwi...
UFC 71 Payroll Released
The Nevada State Athletic Commission has released the payday figures for UFC 71. These figures are those reported to the Commission, but may not include signing bonuses, sponsorships, or percentage of PPV buys. Maybe Rampage can afford his crib now. This is a lot of scratch, but still a far cry from what boxers are getting paid. De La Hoya earned at least $50 million in his fight against Mayweather. Mayweather took home $20 million.
UFC 71 Payroll
- Quinton Jackson ($225,000) def. Chuck Liddell ($500,000) by KO – R1
- Karo Parisyan ($32,000) def. Josh Burkman ($7,000) by unanimous decision
- Terry Martin ($12,000) def. Ivan Salaverry ($17,500) by TKO – R1
- Houston Alexander ($8,000) def. Keith Jardine ($7,000) by TKO – R1
- Kalib Starnes ($10,000) def. Chris Leben ($10,000) by unanimous decision
- Thiago Silva ($16,000) def. James Irvin ($7,000) by TKO – Round 1, 1:06
- Alan Belcher ($14,000) def. Sean Salmon ($3,000) by guillotine choke – R1
- Din Thomas ($28,000) def. Jeremy Stephens ($3,000) by armbar – R2
- Wilson Gouveia ($16,000) def. Cermelo Marrero ($5,000) by guillotine choke R1
Total disclosed pay outs: $920,500