UFC 75 Results Live

ufc 75 results

ufc 75 results

UFC 75 Results and News Live
September 8, 2007
O2 Arena London England

UFC 75 will be televised taped Delayed at around 9pm EST on Spike TV

LIVE UFC 75 RESULTS HERE START AROUND 1pm EST. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS, DON’T CLICK BELOW.

Main card

Quinton Jackson (27-6) vs. Dan Henderson (22-5)

• Quinton Jackson defeats Dan Henderson by Unanimous Decision. (48-47, 49-46 x2)

Matt Hamill (3-0) vs. Michael Bisping (13-0)

• Michael Bisping defeats Matt Hamill by Split Decision. (30-27 Hamill , 29-28 x2 Bisping)

Mirko “Cro Cop” (22-5-2) vs. Cheick Kongo (10-3-1)

• Cheick Kongo defeats Mirko Cro Cop by Unanimous Decision. (29-28 x3)

Paul Taylor (8-1-1) vs. Marcus Davis (12-3)

• Marcus Davis defeats Paul Taylor by Submission (Armbar) at 4:14 of the first round.

Houston Alexander (7-1) vs. Alessio Sakara (11-5)

• Houston Alexander defeats Alessio Sakara by TKO (Strikes) at 1:01 of the first round.

Preliminary card

Gleison Tibau (14-4) vs. Terry Etim (9-0)

• Gleison Tibau defeats Terry Etim by Unanimous Decision.

Thiago Silva vs. Tomasz Drwal

• Thiago Silva defeated Tomasz Drwal by TKO (Strikes) at 4:23 of the second round.

Naoyuki Kotani vs. Dennis Siver (10-4)

• Dennis Siver defeated Naoyuki Kotani KO at 2:04 of the second round.

Anthony Torres vs. Jess Liaudin (11-8)

• Jess Liaudin defeated Anthony Torres by TKO (Strikes) at 4:10 of the first round.

1. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 12:39 am

Cant wait for the live results starts soon w00t :)

2. Adrian Tapia

September 8, 2007 at 3:51 am

Its ON, Preliminarys have begun!

3. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 6:25 am

Kongo paid off baby w00t!!!!!!!!!!

4. jammer

September 8, 2007 at 6:44 am

wow, i never thought fight would go to a decision. crocop and kongo must have gassed somewhere in the 2nd.

5. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 6:47 am

Kongo vs Gonzaga plz!!!

6. Leet

September 8, 2007 at 6:48 am

Chris, did you bet…how much did you make?

7. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 6:53 am

it was almost 4 to 1 odds (3.75) and I made a decent amount…over a thousand

8. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 6:54 am

I started to doubt my choice afterwards when I looked at who Cro Kop had fought and who Kongo had fought, not to mention I wasnt impressed by Kongo's last fight. But Cro Kop loves stand up and Kongo is built for it….it could have gone either way.

9. Adrian Tapia

September 8, 2007 at 7:11 am

Im Losing big time,

Loss on Hamill

Loss on Cro Cop

Won Silva

Need a win with Henderson

10. Chris

September 8, 2007 at 7:15 am

I thought about taking Hamill cause hes such a good wrestler but I had to leave that and the Henderson fight alone. Sorry to here that Adrian.

11. Adrian Tapia

September 8, 2007 at 7:27 am

It was stupid of me to bet against the hometown boy anyway

12. nick

September 8, 2007 at 8:22 am

hey guys any 1 got any vidio's we can watch because i live in england and it cost 40 dollers to watch ufc 75

13. Adrian Tapia

September 8, 2007 at 8:27 am

Nick,

I probably have the videos posted tomorrow or when I can find them. Stay tuned.

14. Leet

September 8, 2007 at 9:07 am

a thousand? thats awesome, makes me wish I had bet. i will the next time i just have to find out where. i would have lost because i would have bet for crocop. but looking at kongo, that guy is huge and probably had a pretty good reach advantage.

i cant believe jackson won a five round fight against henderson because henderson is so technically sound. i cant wait to watch that fight later.

15. Morey

September 8, 2007 at 11:33 am

Even though I think Sakara sucks, Alexander brought it to him quick.

16. OZOB

September 8, 2007 at 2:16 pm

ANYBODY WITH TWO EYES KNOW'S THAT BISBING LOST THAT FIGHT.CAN YOU SAY HOME TOWN DECISION.HE DID NOTHING THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS AND COULD OF BEEN EITHER WAY IN THE THIRD.

I THOUGHT BOXING HAD BAD JUDGES BUT THESE JUDGES TONIGHT WERE A JOKE.

AND BISBING STILL THINK'S HE DESERVED THE WIN, THATS EVEN MORE OF A JOKE.

HE STILL LOVES HIMSELF TOO MUCH FOR ME AND HE SHOULD BUY THE JUDGES A BEER AFTER THAT CRAPPY DECISION.

17. OZOB

September 8, 2007 at 2:21 pm

THE RAMPAGE JACKSON, HENDERSON FIGHT WAS OK.NOBODY REALLY DID MUCH OF ANYTHING.

ALEXANDER IS A BEAST.

18. Morey

September 8, 2007 at 2:29 pm

Me too, I would have scored the Bisping fight 2 rounds to 1 for matt hamill. but did you see how tired matt got, he trains himself and he gassed in the third, he needs to get some coaching and stop being so stuck up about his training. and another thing about hamill is that he puts his guard up and drops is right away…i guarantee he wont take his guard so lightly once he tastes what it feels like to be knocked out.

19. Morey

September 8, 2007 at 2:30 pm

rampage – henderson was a good fight but i was disappointed at hendersons conditioning. he will be a force at middleweight so i hope henderson drops down.

20. stan

September 8, 2007 at 2:31 pm

no offense to bisbing because he is a good fighter but hamill definetly won the decision

21. Mandolyn

September 8, 2007 at 2:35 pm

Bisbing you WANKER!!! Tell me where you actually won that fight? My nephew could kick your a#@!!

22. Realwun

September 8, 2007 at 2:36 pm

I thought Hamill won but somebody need to tell that guy that slouching over and almost throwing up at the end of the fight does not look good for the judges. And he walks around for most of the fight looking like he is tired. Thats the only reason why Bisbing won, that and the fact that they were in London. I would have scored the fight for Hamill…he did more damage, always came foward, and had the advantage in takedowns and the clinch. I agree, get his ass a coach to teach him how to win these fights.

23. Leet

September 8, 2007 at 2:43 pm

I'm not trying to start anything, but why should Hamill have won? Ok, he dominated the first tround and bloodied up Bisping. But in the other two rounds he looked like he didnt care or like he was tired. Bisping was not going to knock that beast out, but Hamill didnt deserve to win. He could have manhandled Bisping, but I guess his training is weak because he acted like he didnt want to be there. He should train with Houston Alexander to see what hunger really is

24. onri

September 8, 2007 at 2:50 pm

Bisping is great striker adn I have to give it up to Hamill for having the bollocks to push foward and strike with him. I gave a draw.

25. Realwun

September 8, 2007 at 2:53 pm

Bisping felt Hamills power and he was scared, Hamill is a freak and that I why Ortiz was so impressed. He didnt look good but he won. Bisping looked better technically yeah, but he didnt do anything. If he drops down to 185 he will be a stud, I dont know why he doesnt do that.

26. Jude

September 8, 2007 at 6:12 pm

I trashed Hamill big time & I'll be the first to eat crow on that one. I think Hamill won that fight. I'm a Bisping fan well not so much now but I do enjoy his fights. Anyway, I don't think he trained enough for Hamill. Hamill stalked his ass to the end & really took it to him. Bisping was doing a bit more bragging than I thought he deserved.

Kongo took it to Cro- Cop, took him compleatly out of his game.

The fight that did it for me was Rampage & Henderson. I was on the edge of my seat for all five rounds. I wanted Rampage to win so bad, just to prove that the Liddell fight wasn't a fluke. Dan is one tough MoFo & he was so close to taking him a few times. Wow , what a good night of fights, & FREE to boot.

27. sam

September 8, 2007 at 7:29 pm

wow did Hamill get robbed. he obviously owned the first round, he had bisping rocked and was a couple punches away from a first round stoppage. round two was less obvious, but he consistently took bisping down at will, dominated the clinch, and pressed the action. i loved his dirty boxing. the third round was a draw i guess with both guys looking tired. hamill took bisping down a couple times and also ate a few punches that didn't seen to hurt him much. i don't see how any reasonable person could score it for bisping, but whatever. whats crazy is that noone said a damn thing about it. Rogan usually calls a good fight and he's the first guy to shoot off his mouth when he thinks a call should've gone a different way. me and my friends are all sitting there shocked but i didn't even hear him comment on the decision once. oh wellm at the end of the day bisping is a great fighter and he would be a force at middleweight. however, if henderson drops then everyone in that division is in trouble, anderson silva included.

28. danny

September 8, 2007 at 10:08 pm

fix is in. Dana better look into that Bisbing fight. I thought the ortiz over griffen fight smelled funny but this just takes the cake.

nobody can keep a straight face and say bisbing won that fight. the hometown crowd was booing after the fight for christs sake because they new it was a joke.

29. crynot

September 9, 2007 at 12:35 am

It will be interesting to see if the fans cause enough of a stink that something will be said publicly. We've all seen bad judging before, but for Bisbing to actually brag the way he did just pisses me off.

Hamill better take it serious that he's in the UFC and get some coaching.