UFC 77 Betting Odds

Betus: -135 Starnes, +100 Belcher

Staphan Bonnar vs. Eric Schafer

Bodog: -NA Bonnar, -NA Schafer
Betus: NA Bonnar, -NA Schafer

1. crynot

October 17, 2007 at 7:11 am

I'm not a gambling man. What do the numbers mean?

2. kom34

October 17, 2007 at 8:05 am

All of the negatives mean that that fighter is the favorite. I've never bet but I'm guessing that a +200 means that you get double or a -200 means that you would make your money plus a half. Anyone know how to bet with these numbers???

3. Adrian Tapia

October 17, 2007 at 8:06 am

Its easy,

+160, bet $100 win $160

-140, you have to bet $140 to win $100

+ Underdog

– Favorite

4. crynot

October 17, 2007 at 9:35 am

that is easy. Thanks.

Wow, so Sylvia is expected to lose. That's going to be a great fight. I still hope Franklin pulls off his fight, but the more I watch Silva fight, the more I admit that he deserves to be there.

5. luke

October 17, 2007 at 10:07 am

i have no doubts that silva should be there. but i really want franklin to get the title back.

6. Realwun

October 17, 2007 at 1:24 pm

From a strikers perspective, Silva is so fun to watch. He is fast, powerful and best of all deadly accurate. I remember when he had marquardt on the ground and his right hand cocked…then he waited…an hit him with one killer shot that bounced his head off the canvas. Nice. Silva also outworked Lutter on the ground. So in my opinion he is pound for pound one of the best fighters in the world.

7. crynot

October 18, 2007 at 2:25 am

I hated him initially for stripping Franklin. But you're right Realwun, he is one of the best. Franklin is obviously going into this rematch with a more serious take on Silva. I'm looking forward to a great fight.

8. Robert

October 18, 2007 at 6:19 am

I'm looking forward to see Franklin in the MORGUE. No way Franklin's going to win.

9. steve

October 18, 2007 at 9:57 am

well i think that Anderson will win it just wont be in as great of fashion as the first fight they had last october. But I still think that if henderson dropped down to 185 like he should he would tear Anderson Silva up and gain the middleweight title. But what would really be interesting is hendo at 170 which he can make. He would prolly fight St.pierre or Hughes or Serra.That would be interesting.