UFC 80 Betting Odds

Betus: -350 Grove, +250 Rivera

Sam Stout vs. Per Eklund

Bodog: -330 Stout, +260 Eklund
Betus: -280 Stout, +220 Eklund

1. Patrick89

January 17, 2008 at 6:01 am

I think they brought Jorge back to try to make Kendall look good after his recent loss, but despite the fact Jorge's record doesn't look that pretty he has faced some very tough opposition and beaten some ( David Loiseau, Travis Lutter ) of them. I'm putting my money on Jorge pulling off the upset.

2. roy

January 17, 2008 at 6:18 am

i would love to see jorge knock him out.

3. Realwun

January 17, 2008 at 6:40 am

I'm still debating on the Penn fight. I would have to risk 280 to win 100. I was hoping the odds would be closer than that.

4. BRANDON

January 17, 2008 at 8:45 am

i dont get the betting odds…how does it work? I'm guessinbg you want to be the + number

5. Kash

January 17, 2008 at 11:33 am

It took me a while to figure out. I basically deposited my money and didn't know much, I figured it out by doing it. The (-) means that's the favorite and (+) is for the underdog.

See if you see the pattern:

-125 means if you risk $125, then you can win $100

-137 means if you risk $137, then you can win $100

So -??? means if you risk $???, then you can win $100

+120 means that if you risk $100, you can win $120

+139 means that if you risk $100, you can win $139

You can see that the negatives you risk more than you win and with the positives you can win more than you risk cuz its the underdog.

Oh, and you can bet as much or as little as you want but the pattern is still the same. I started out betting just 10 or 20 dollars a fight.

6. BRANDON

January 17, 2008 at 11:37 am

oh i get it now thanks…where can u place the bets?

7. Kash

January 17, 2008 at 11:38 am

I started out with Bodog, the huge link on the right. They make it pretty easy to deposit and withdraw. BetUS takes 10 percent when you withdraw so that sucks. And with Bodog you dont even have to do the math, you just put in your bet and they will show the amout you can win next to that, so you can change it up to get the number you want.

8. Kash

January 17, 2008 at 11:41 am

I have an account with BetUS too because they have better odds and much more options to bet on. Bodog chooses what they will allow you to bet on and BetUS has everything. Like the New England Patriots, Bodog wont put them up because they win so much but you can bet for them to win with BetUS.

9. BRANDON

January 17, 2008 at 11:49 am

weak i was making my account and i realized i only have an ATM card, not a credit card…what should I do?

10. KOPower

January 17, 2008 at 3:45 pm

You need to get a credit card if you want to bet online. What should you do? Find someone that doesn't know shit about MMA and get them to do a straight up bet on a fight. Tell them BJ Penn sucks. It works. I would try that.

11. dane drebin

January 18, 2008 at 9:56 am

the fight game is too unpredictable to bet a lot of money on imo