UFC 81 Results Live (Updated)

Brock Lesnar weigh-in

Brock Lesnar weigh-in

UFC 81 “Breaking Point” takes place February 2 from the Mandalay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The undercard fights start around 8pm EST followed by the Pay-Per-View main card starting at 10pm EST.

Cage Today will have the live results of UFC 81 from start to finish starting around 8pm EST, followed by the PPV at 10pm EST.

The WWE has purchased 30+ ring side tickets for the fight.

Main Card

• Tim Sylvia vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Result: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira defeats Tim Sylvia by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:28 of R3.
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir
    Result: Frank Mir defeats Brock Lesnar by Submission (Ankle Lock) at 1:30 of R1.

• Nate Marquardt vs. Jeremy Horn
    CT R1: 10-9 Marquardt
    Result: Nate Marquardt defeats Jeremy Horn by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:37 of R2.

• Rob Yundt vs. Ricardo Almeida
    Result: Ricardo Almeida defeats Rob Yundt by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:08 of R1.
  • Gleison Tibau Vs. Tyson Griffin
    CT R1: 10-9 Griffin
    CT R2: 10-9 Griffin
    CT R3: 10-9 Griffin
    Result: Tyson Griffin defeats Gleison Tibau by Unanimous Decision. (30-27 x3)

Under Card

• Chris Lytle Vs. Kyle Bradley
    Result: Chris Lytle defeats Kyle Bradley by TKO (Strikes) at 0:33 of R1.
  • David Heath vs. Tim Boetsch
    Result: Tim Boetsch defeats David Heath by TKO (Strikes) at 4:52 of R1.
  • Terry Martin vs. Marvin Eastman
    Result: Marvin Eastman defeats Terry Martin by Unanimous Decision. (30-27 x2 and 29-28)
  • Rob Emerson vs. Keita Nakamura
    Result: Rob Emerson defeats Keita Nakamura by Split Decision. (30-27 x2, 29-28)
UFC 81 Links

ESPN Interview with Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir III
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir II
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir I

1. skeptical

January 22, 2008 at 3:04 am

This UFC is looking pretty lame. Other than the Mir / Brock fight where hopefully the Mir of old will show, the rest of the arent that special with the exception of the Tim / Minataro fight which could possibly be the worst fight we see all year.

And Dana…

No one wants to see Gangsta Rob fight in any ufc. He sucked on TUF where he was given 2 chances and blew both, and now the only fight he can win is when he is with his crew beating up people in his mom and dad's upscale neighborhood. GET EMERSON OUT OF UFC NOW!

2. roy

January 22, 2008 at 3:18 am

i am interested in the tim nog fight,cause i want to see tim get his ass beat and i agree with you on emerson he should not be fighting anywhere.

3. skeptical

January 22, 2008 at 4:00 am

Everyone wants to see Tim get his ass beat. Also the Miletich system is out-dated and one dimensional. The guys that come out of that camp are going to have a much harder time being competitive in the future.

4. Country Breakfast

January 22, 2008 at 4:50 am

what are you talkin about the miletich system is outdated?!?! your on fucking crack boy.. suck my dick!

5. Morey

January 22, 2008 at 5:05 am

Dana doesn't like the MFS. He won't let Miletich corner anyone in the UFC. But the guy is winning the smaller shows and is still a great camp. Just because he doesn't get the notoriety in the UFC anymore because Matt Hughes is close to retirement and everyone hates Tim Silvia. I think McFedries is a pretty good fighter and I think he's going to win Cote on Wednesday night.

6. kom34

January 22, 2008 at 5:29 am

miletich has a great conditioning system for his fighters. i'm sure he brings in plenty of coaches to make all of the fighters well rounded. if i was a fighter i would train there. i dont think i would get in as much trouble in bettendorf, iowa as i would in las vegas, nevada.

7. dane drebin

January 22, 2008 at 12:50 pm

im lookin forward to mir/lesnar… nog/sylvia… also i wanna see how nate the great does against horn. im lookin forward to seein beastman at 185 and see how he does against the cocky martin… i love to watch lytle fight aswell i dont think this card is getting enough credit everyone was dissappointed with the rapid fire card but it was one of the best ppvs in a long time with tons of exciting fights and knockouts… i think everyone wants to bag on the ufc so much because they are the most successful organization and a lot of hardocre pride fans are all butt hurt that they dismantled their favorite org. the ufc is awesome get over urselves and enjoy the good fights

8. skeptical

January 23, 2008 at 1:29 am

i dont know how things work in your part of the woods country breakfast, but here, that is just gay to ask some other guy to suck your dick…

as for the miletich system, here is how their fighters have done lately..

-spencer fisher, lost last 2 of 3

-tony Fryklund is known for being knocked out by silva

-sam hogar isnt in ufc anymore losing 3 of 4 fights

-horn is a good fighter but is 2 of 4 in his last 4 fights

-hughes…no need to comment here

-Lawler isnt in ufc anymore and lost 3 of his last 4 in the ufc

-Jens Pulver – doing well in wec, but cant compete anymore in ufc losing his last 2

-tim sylvia…enough said.

So where are the winners here country bumkin? where are the up and commers? which of these guys that are bringing something new to mma? Pat is good at taking someone with size and a wrestling background to be competitive in MMA, but this camp will not do much more than that in the future.

9. Nate Fury

February 1, 2008 at 1:58 pm

Frank Mir looked intimidated in the stare down with Brock Lesnar. Lesnar looks HUGE! I behind Lesnar 100%. I am going to have to go with Sylvia in a close one. I just think Sylvia will be to hard to take to the ground. Who wants to stand with Sylvia for five rounds?! Also, I am hoping Jeremy Horn can get a big win as well. I would love to see Horn fight Henderson for the middleweight belt, after Henderson kicks Anderson Silva's ass.

10. Kash

February 2, 2008 at 5:20 am

Hell yeah, Lesnar made everyone on the stage look tiny. That guy is really big. Its crazy that Mir weighed in at a high weight because he looked small compared to Lesnar. I hope its a good fight.

11. hammer12

February 2, 2008 at 8:46 am

Im sure my good friend dand drebin will have a comment soon after he is done pumping his sister up at the the gym with his 6 percent body fat. Im so glad that you use your free time after your hillbilly roofing job to pretend your a bad ass mma fighter. I use my free time letting your mom lick my balls.

12. dane drebin

February 2, 2008 at 9:10 am

once again hammertits shows the world his level of intelligence…has anyone on this sight ever heard hammer12 post anything worth reading that wasnt straight up stupid or out of line? just wondering

13. Brandon

February 2, 2008 at 9:13 am

Hammer, as much as i think your a stupid asshole for starting shit…i have to admit that your last line may have been the funniest thing i've ever read…but please keep the comments about MMA and not ball licking mothers haha

14. Morey

February 2, 2008 at 11:55 am

I was hoping Emerson would get KTFO….this UFC is off to a bad start already.

15. drebin's gay

February 2, 2008 at 12:07 pm

dane is my brother and i hate to admit this but he came out as a queer last week. please quit picking on him. last time someone picked on him he was crying for weeks at a time

16. HAMMER12

February 2, 2008 at 12:11 pm

I KNEW DANE WAS GAY HE KEPT GIGGLING WHEN MY DICK WAS IN HIS MOUTH. And for the fights tonight I bet dane jerks off while he is watching it.

17. mma god

February 2, 2008 at 12:12 pm

im tired of eveyone picking on dane. we know he is a cyber tuff guy but why cant we all get along. by the way dane drebin's mother licks my balls too that whore

18. Brandon

February 2, 2008 at 12:20 pm

wow…I dont even know who dane really is, all i know is he posts on this website, and is till take his side. I', tired of all you tough guy faggots coming on this site to talk shit and not talk about MMA. I'm sorry your not getting any pussy in the real world but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on people who actually use this site for it's real purpose. If you want to give me your opinion on a fight tonight i'd be happy to drop this right now and talk to you like a real person, but if you still want to contine acting like your the coolest thing thats ever walked the earth then get the fuck off the site

19. HAMMER12

February 2, 2008 at 12:20 pm

listen mma god mind your own buisness, your gay to so dont pretend dane's mom licked your balls cause you werent there when we ran a train on her. I think you and dane should just admit you only have cyber friends and never been laid. Enjoy watching the fights by your self. PS I had sex with your sister twice.

20. keivon

February 2, 2008 at 12:24 pm

I must be on Sherdog with all of the shit talking. Or maybe I'm on a gay website on accident because everyone on here seems to want Dane to suck them off.

21. Brandon

February 2, 2008 at 12:26 pm

"I KNEW DANE WAS GAY HE KEPT GIGGLING WHEN MY DICK WAS IN HIS MOUTH."

Hammer…that is probably the straightest thing you could say about urself right…causing voluntairly putting your dick in another dudes mouth is the exact definition of being heterosexual…ur a fucking loser bro

22. keivon

February 2, 2008 at 12:30 pm

I think Hammer just swings both ways.

23. hammer12

February 2, 2008 at 12:32 pm

Brandon youre only gay if you look him in the eyes while he is sucking your dick. And why are you still on the computor its a saturday night sitting by yourself in your tapout t-shirt. By the way using the word bro is fucking gay. KILL YOURSELF!!

24. Brandon

February 2, 2008 at 12:36 pm

ur the one who said he was sucking ur dick BRO…yeah im at home with my friends…seems to be the same exact thing in ur case…dont talk shit that can go both ways tough guy…have fun being an asshole and alienating urself from everyone

25. mma god

February 2, 2008 at 12:37 pm

……..actually having a dick in your mouth isnt heterosexual brandon. its called homosexual you fuck nuts. get your daddys cock outta your mother brandon

26. mma god

February 2, 2008 at 12:39 pm

dont worry hammer, brandon is just mad that his sister loves to blow the donkey dick

27. Brandon

February 2, 2008 at 12:44 pm

okay one i was being sarcastic u ignorant retarted piece of shit…i know you know all about homosexuality with ur little unspoken bong with hammer…u got my blessing, go play with eachothers butt holes tonight…and u obviously are slamming my non-existant sister because ur such a fucking pimp…im done responding to u fucking clown acts

28. mark

February 2, 2008 at 12:55 pm

what is this… hi-school?

29. scot

February 3, 2008 at 1:09 am

I am trying to find out who won the lesnar / Mir fight, but after reading all these comments, it seems like I must be on the wrong site. I thought this was for MMA comments. Maybe Cage Today should read the TERMS OF USE that they post at the begining of each one and start deleting some of this bullshit so everyone doesn't have to see it .

Brandon – Can you tell me who won the Mir fight?

30. Brandon

February 3, 2008 at 3:06 am

hey scot ur back!! we missed u buddy lol. Well Mir won in the first round by an ankle lock but i must say Lesnar looked unbelievable. He took Mir down twice with no hesitation or problems from Mir and immediately when into a relentless attack on Mir…If the ref didnt stand them up and take a point away from lesnar for back of the head punches (he didnt even give one warning which was unbeleivably unfair) htne he would have ended the fight right then. Bottom line is Mir got a win and Brock Lesnar looks like the real deal

31. billy tabb

February 3, 2008 at 3:26 am

REMOVED

32. wtf mate?

February 3, 2008 at 3:29 am

Billy, i bet you and matt hughes get along great.

33. Nate Fury

February 3, 2008 at 4:17 am

WTF was Brock Lesnar thinking? Practicly giving Frank Mir the ankle lock! I mean come on! Thats very dissapointing. Now after that and Sylvia getting his ass choked out, what should be next in the heavyweight division? Personaly I think Nogueira should fight Couture to establish a undisputed champion. Unless the UFC come to terms with Randy that won't happen though. Would be a great fight none the less. I also would like to see Sylvia fight Frank Mir again, since the last fight Sylvia had his arm broke. Who should Brock fight next? Maybe Gabriel Gonzaga? Coming up we have Kongo vs. Herring, and possibly Arlovski vs. Jake O'Brien. What about Cro Cop vs. Brandon Vera? Anyone one have any thoughts on any or all these match ups?

34. CagE

February 3, 2008 at 5:26 am

Lesnar showed he could be a force in MMA, if he practices and improves his technique

Give Lesnar someone that he could beat. maybe Gonzaga or Justin Eilers

I Say give Frank Mir or Kongo a shot at Nogueira next.

35. Brandon

February 3, 2008 at 5:34 am

Mir has not proven hes a contender by beating someoine who only has 1 fight…Although Lesnar looked like the real deal he needs to gain experience…UFC should give him Gonzaga or Vera. I think Cro Crop would destroy Vera even thos Vera is more well rounded.

36. Morey

February 3, 2008 at 5:46 am

Mir had a great strategy. He planned on going for a choke or a leg. That leg was right there and he almost had a knee bar but fell back into the ankle lock. Brock tried to kick out of it but that shows how experienced Mir is on the ground.

I have to say that Brock looked a little nervous, or maybe too anxious to win. His ground and pound was very impatient and he was just trying to deal quick damage. I know thats not how he practices at the gym so he just needs to settle down a little. On the other end look at an experienced fighter like Anderson Silva who will wait for one punch and KO someone, like he did with Marquardt. Even Serra said he wouldn't have won GSP if he wasnt patient and trying to pick and target his punches right.

It was a good UFC in my opinion. I like when Kyle Bradley put the ref in his guard. I was laughing my ass off. The only thing that would have made this UFC better, if Kyle Bradley would have rolled and put the ref in an armbar.

37. Morey

February 3, 2008 at 5:48 am

The only clear contender I can see is Kongo if he wins his next fight. I can't believe Wierdum is getting a shot after only one tough victory. I know he is talented but that just shows me how weak the HW division is. Brock is a good addition and I'm glad they picked him up. Once he settles in, he will be tough.

38. roy

February 3, 2008 at 5:48 am

lesnar looked like he could be somethingwith sme time and training,i think he should look for a little of an easier fight for his next fight maybe sanchez and nog is the new champ tim could have won that fight but did not finish and nog did what he is known for.nog vs randy would be great but after al thats happened i don't see randy taking it other than that fight i don't know who i would what to see nog fight next.mir vs sylvia would be good.

39. CagE

February 3, 2008 at 6:17 am

roy has it, Eddie Sanchez…..Lesnar will destroy him

perfect for his next fight.

40. Nate Fury

February 3, 2008 at 6:37 am

You say Eddie Sanchez would be easy and perfect for Brock's next fight, but how easy is Sanchez really? He is no slouch. He has good standup and we really have not seen his ground game yet. On the other hand, I don't think Brock is looking for an "easy" fight. I think he would be willing to get right back in there against the likes of a Gabriel Gonzaga. I plead with the UFC to come to some kind of terms with Randy Couture to make the fight happen with Nogueira. This would be a very sweet matchup. I think they would match up very well. I like Sylvia vs. Mir 2, Cro Cop vs. Vera, and we will see if Kongo can get back to back victorys against two of the former Pride's top heavyweights, that being Cro Cop and in March Herring.

41. CagE

February 3, 2008 at 6:51 am

I agree Gonzaga, would be a good fight, but let let the guy get a win in the UFC.

Sanchez is a slouch, he ran scared from Cro Cop and Soa Palelei was a joke!

42. kom34

February 3, 2008 at 6:54 am

i agree with that Sanchez isnt a top fighter. the ufc really wants the hispanic viewers so they are trying to get some names out there like Huerta and Sanchez. but i have to think there is someone better out there than Eddie Sanchez, he hasn't looked good so far. yet he's be in the main card his last two fights.

43. dane drebin

February 3, 2008 at 6:58 am

Hey thanks brandon ur a good guy im glad some people are more interested in talking mma than trying to get me to do homosexual acts to them i didnt know so many guys were attracted to me that way lol im flattered.I have my real name on here cuz im not afraid of pussies like hammertits who hide behind fake sn's and have to make other fake sn's to agree with themselves its pretty sad. its funny when people make fun of other people for being home on a saturday ngiht when they are too at the same time… pathetic losers who cant think of anything smart about mma to talk about dont deserve responses and should be banned. your stupid comments dont affect me and only show your own sad downfalls in life so thats all im gunna say about that.

now on to mma

i thought the mir/ lesnar fight was a win win situation in how it ended. lesnar looked awesome and i think all the heavyweights have taken notice. he dropped mir standing and if the reff didnt do that bulshit restart after hitting him in the back of the head without a warning lesnar would ahve won it faster than min soo kim. lesnar should ahve kept it standing, he ahd the reach and the power and was battering mir on the feet. it was a rookie mistake and i hope he dedicates himself to bjj and he will be unstoppable in my oppinion.

Nog is a badass! what a way to comeback from the brink of defeat. i was so happy when he sunk in the choke. he has the true heart of a champion. i wonder how randy would do against him he might be a bad matchup for randy.

I CANT WAIT FOR HENDO VS SILVA!!!!

44. pacmon

February 3, 2008 at 7:59 am

I think Nog should fight Mir next. I mean that fight was talked about back when Mir was UFC champ and Nog was Pride champ. They both have good stand up and great ground. They're both tough Mir took a pounding from Lesner Nogs been through wars with Feror/Herring and now Silvia. They both have great subs but Nog is probably ahead in that department. It should be a great fight.

February 3, 2008 at 10:08 am

nog is a good champ and brock was beating that ass and i hope he comes back nd gets a good win

46. billy tabb

February 3, 2008 at 10:26 am

REMOVED

47. scot

February 3, 2008 at 10:32 am

Thanks for the news Brandon. Looks like I was right on the Mir call.

It's nice to see other people getting tired of all the gay talk, I agree with Dane, they should be banned or at least the rest of us should not respond to any of the names they use any time they make a comment like that. By the way, thanks for the welcome back Brandon.

48. brandon

February 3, 2008 at 12:04 pm

yeah scot u missed me and Dane just cyber laying people out LOL. Nog's whole career has bean fueled and I respect the hell out of him…but I gotta say sylvia looked great. Effective striking and great take down defense

49. brandon

February 3, 2008 at 12:05 pm

holy shit Dane…u passed joe on the top commentators lol

50. roy

February 3, 2008 at 12:38 pm

nog vs mir is a good match up but mir does not deserve a title shot yet maybe if he wins a rematch with tim,i would rather see nog match up with one of the top ufc h.w.'s really there only 3 i can think of tim randy and aa, he already beat tim andre is fighting already and needs a new contract that leaves randy who probally won't take the fight.

51. dane drebin

February 3, 2008 at 2:07 pm

i know what an accomplishment hahaha its been snowing every fuckin day here so i havent had to work much lately hahah guess ive had a lot of time on my hands.

i think mir would lose to nog. nog is the best in the world at the only thing mir is really good at. not taking anything way from mir i just think nog would beat him on the feat and he wouldnt be able to submit nog. ithink nogs a bad matchup for mir imo.

52. whodini

February 3, 2008 at 2:09 pm

mir did the same thing he did to tsank abbot he showed lesner what mma is all about not being a pussy although brock is still new ol frankie boy showed him what was up go back to the wwe brock to that fake shit or go to brazil and learn some ju jit fuck face or go home

53. dane drebin

February 3, 2008 at 2:36 pm

mir should just be thankfull the reff wasnt normal and didnt just say "watch the back of the head"

he stood them up when lesnar was about to finish the fight. i thought that was very crazy and unfair. meanwhile matt serra can hit george in the back of the head to win a world title but hey i guess the rules are different when u are 285 pounds.

i say lesnar wins against mir the majority of the time. all had to do was stand and trade with mir he got a standing knock down with one punch. im happy for mir cuz he needed the win but brock will be champ sooner than later mark my words

54. kom34

February 3, 2008 at 3:52 pm

mazagatti sucks. he stops fights too late all the time and sometimes he risks the other guy getting hurt. yeah, he took a point away and that was stupid. but i think any good ref would have stopped action and gave lesnar a verbal warning. lesnar was too out of control and he was pounding the back of mirs head. serra did a hook behind the ear to get gsp woozy, thats totally different. thats a great spot for a ko too, aim for the back of the guys ear.

55. Nicks

February 3, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Mir did Lesnar same he did to Silvia but Lesnar didnt want to have his arm broke so he stood up and left the leg. Mir won and pretty easily when compared to the Nogueira Silvia battle. Mir deserves a title shot he held the belt even though it was years ago.

56. JOE

February 3, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Wow, I was spot on with all the predictions this time. By the way, welcome back Scot. I thought this was a pretty good card. Even though I predicted Mir to win, I'd have to say Brock looked impressive for his second fight. Likewise, Tim Sylvia actually looked good in this fight. I was so happy to see him get choked out though. I had every guy in my house doing push-ups after Nate beat Horn. It'll be interesting to see what will happen next. I don't think Mir should get a shot at the title just yet.

57. patrickgamil

February 3, 2008 at 10:14 pm

Congo vs. Sylvia would be great. striking.

Congo's best advantage would be kicks. Maybe if one thought they were better on the mat they actually be smart to go for the chute ! – that would be funny and interesting. or maybe they'd not worry about what they do better, and just do what they do THEIR best – stand punch/kick.

Congo's easier to takedown than sylvia so would lose against gonzaga nog or werdum and get submitted cause they'd eventuallty take it to the ground.

I'm not sure about AA / Nog on the mat.

AA may have bit more power standing and punching but i dont see him KOing Nog, even keeping it standing and going for the decision win would be be pretty unlikely, but maybe not immpossible. Nog would probably find a way to take it to the ground and win.

Actually CroCop if he's around long enough to get a shot at Nog has a chance although he got armbarred by Nog in pride – but i think he was clearly winning until then (classic nog).

i think gonzaga or werdum would be the biggest threat to nogueira or sylvia again some day.

It's not likely anyone of these guys would KO Nogueira, not even Tim as he connected. Maybe Tim 1/10 or 1/20 even – although the guys never been Ko'd

If I was nogueira i'd retire while I still have clear brains – for sure on the short term he's

58. patrickgamil

February 3, 2008 at 10:27 pm

Maybe Randy will fight nogueira. The only W couture could get would be to clinch, dirty box, mma box for 5 rounds and squeek a decision. hard to imagine nog getting trapped in the 1 fight that he'd not easily dominate Couture – Gnp to KO Nog extremely unlikely. Maybe if couture could avoid being subbed he'd squeek a decision on the may – but probablt not.

I think it was his night against GG – but that he'd lose to gonzaga most of the time. GG was gagging on blood from the one TD and stillbroke coutures arm.

The best chances to beat nog are the guys who hard very hard to sub

Barnett has a 1/2 chance.

Fedor would pummel Nog for 5 rnds and get the decision.

59. michael spencer

February 4, 2008 at 12:45 am

hmmm very dissapointed with the refs of the ufc, every ppl some bad decision is made by the ref which changes affects the outcome of the fight. Also the judges are now seeing effective striking as being more valuable than takedowns, eg. rob emerson and tyson griffen winning by decision when they were getting takedown more than once in each round. they were both close fights and the nod could have gone either way, but if this was last year, the judges would definately have scored higher for takedowns, eg. Tito v Forrest. so Im not happy with the consitency of the ufc and its rules, and saying its a growing sport is no excuse because the UFC has been around for 15 years now, they have had enough time to get things right. Thats Steve Mazzagatti has F'd up tooooo many fights, the only ref that rarely stuff up is big john but hes gone, so the ufc really need to start worrying considering mazzagatti is one of their most experienced refs. I wonder if Dana hired some mma smart fans to work for him the ufc would run smoother. for example instead of 3 old dudes who dont know shit about mma, like cecil (seriously why is he relied on judge a bout), dana have 3 fans as judges, who will actually watch the fight and know whats going on, who has the better position etc so when it comes to a close decision like hammil v bisping, the right call is made. I think the judges picked bisping coz of the cheering and not coz of the match itself. But yeh at least 3 fans would pay attention. UFC NEEDS NEW JUDGES AND REFS!!!!!

60. michael spencer

February 4, 2008 at 12:48 am

ufc night of the gullitine choke! normally fighters usually pop out. so seeing 3 wins by gullitine on one card is eerie

61. patrickgamil

February 4, 2008 at 3:31 am

it response to michael spencer:

i agree about the refs (being instructed) to stand things up relentlessly is very disappointing and effects the fairness and outcome of fights. Dana thinks it will sell more – but i predict that other orgs that treat it more like a sport than entertainment will actually sell more – reason: there is wwf and stuff already and if people wanted punches and kicks exclusively K-1 and the likes would sell the most.

the lowest common denominator is not as low as dana thinks. it is pretty low though to be fair – just listen to the boos for almost anything other than total abandoned flailing. if you are against big tim dont stand and bang. i dont mind hong man, kimbo and lesnar's – they are interesting and use what they got and they make it less homogeneous.

god bless america but they're baseball is not the WORLD series and they should have their own net hight for ping pong….

62. Nate Fury

February 4, 2008 at 9:03 am

The heavyweight picture I would like to unfold. (UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion) Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. (UFC Heavyweight Champion) Randy Couture. Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir vs. Fabricio Werdum. Cheick Kongo vs. Heath Herring, with former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia fighting the winner. Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski vs. Jake O'Brien. Mirco Cro Cop vs. Brandon Vera. Brock Lesnar vs. Gabriel Gonzaga.

63. dane drebin

February 4, 2008 at 9:37 am

i think they should give brock a non bjj guy for his next fight

64. roy

February 4, 2008 at 10:49 am

to bad you won't see randy or aa in the ufc anymore probally not cro cop either.

65. dane drebin

February 4, 2008 at 8:12 pm

soon all the heavyweights will leave and we will see eddie sanchez as champion hahahahaha i kid i kid