UFC 81 Video: Frank Mir Talks Strategy Against Brock Lesner

Updated: January 25, 2008

Its On! Frank Mir will represent for MMA and take on former WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar on February 2 in Las Vegas.

1. derek

January 25, 2008 at 2:29 pm

dammit, dane drebin, you have surpassed me in number of posts! mir by submission if goes to the ground. lesnar if standing.

2. dane drebin

January 25, 2008 at 8:40 pm

hahahaha its not a contest derrek but im commin for you joe lol im just messin around. i have just had a lot of time on my hands lately im sure someone will pass me up soon. i still think if lesnar is smart he will win a decision but i think he has the power to finish it in the first in impressive fashion. i do give mir credit tho he seems very motivated and looks to be in good condition for a change.

3. Kash

January 26, 2008 at 4:39 am

I just hope Lesnar doesn't win like Sherk by playing it safe and just holding a dominant position. I've read in other posts that Mir is notorious for not training hard and what I see in these interviews doesn't impress me so much. I hope he comes prepared this time.

4. BRANDON

January 26, 2008 at 5:40 am

I don know Kash…he seems focused to me and how can a four minute video really capture his training ethics any way you know…just a side not, hoe bad of an interviewer was this woman lol. I think Lesnar will try and win in an impression fashion due to this being his UFC debut…he wants the fans to lik him right off the back but he will have to win first…he is going to have to pick and choose when to use his strentgh to his advantage and not just think he can bull rush him for 3 rounds straight

5. whodini

January 26, 2008 at 2:35 pm

GOOD LUCK FRANK… TAKE YOUR TIME . YOU CAN DO IT ..THERE ARE ALOT OF US WAITING FOR YOUR HAND TO BE RAISED YOU BEEN WAITING ALONG TIME FOR YOUR RISE BACK TO THE TOP HOPE YOU REALLY MEAN IT ….. LOVE FROM YOUR FANS…..WE NEED YOU FRANK SO DOES THE UFC… DONT BE A PUNK AGAIN KICK SOME ASS BE SERIOUS MAKE US PROUD GO FRANK GO —-))

6. dane drebin

January 27, 2008 at 12:55 pm

dont be a punk again hhahahaha what an adoring fan

7. JOE

January 27, 2008 at 6:38 pm

LOL… No kidding….We love you Frank, so don't be a punk again..lol.. Oh yea, you surpassed me in post's today Dane you little Bastard. Oh well, quality over quantity..haha. Just joking.