UFC 82: Anderson Silva Talks With ESPN

Updated: February 27, 2008

Anderson Silva takes on Dan Henderson at UFC 82 on March Second from Columbus, Ohio.

1. roy

February 27, 2008 at 2:45 am

silva is bad ass but i would like to know who he thinks he has fought that is tougher than dan henderson.i still have to go with dan in this one but who knows this will definetly show how good silva realy is,if he wins i don't think anyone will beat him.

2. Morey

February 27, 2008 at 3:58 am

No doubt Silva has fought some tough guys but I don't agree with him when he says Henderson is not the best he has ever fought. I think Henderson is at the top of the list of who Silva has faced and it will be a great fight.

3. Zantrex-3

February 27, 2008 at 5:27 am

Wow, dude's got a pretty killer attitude! I still think Hendo's got him.

-M

4. bruce

February 27, 2008 at 7:04 am

agree with roy, if dan can't do it who else is there. hopefully some talent comes out of the middle weight TUF coming up.

5. kom34

February 27, 2008 at 4:06 pm

i was hoping paulio filho would be a great challenge but he just doesn't seem as dominant in the WEC as i thought. i'm not putting money down on this fight but if i had to guess i would think silva will win the fight.

6. DanP

February 27, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Dan Henderson is absolute Quality… He banged with Wandi and came out on top… I think the biggest risk is Dan getting over confident once he takes Silva down and getting submitted.

It's going to be a brilliant fight!

There's no doubt in my mind that Dan Henderson is a league ahead of Franklin, Marquardt, Lutter and especially Leban!

Go Dan!

7. Joe

February 27, 2008 at 7:30 pm

I'm still giving this fight to Silva, but I agree with most of you. I can't think of anyone better than Hendo that Silva has fought.