UFC 84 Betting Odds

Tito Ortiz vs. Lyoto Machida

Bodog: -200 Machida, +160 Ortiz
BetUS: -220 Machida, +160 Ortiz

Wanderlei Silva vs. Keith Jardine

Bodog: -160 Silva, +130 Jardine
BetUS: -185 Silva, +145 Jardine

If you want to support CageToday or you want to be rich like Chuck Liddell and score an endless supply of scantly clad ladys, sign up with an account at the following sports books:

Bet on MMA at Bodog  ufc

May 23, 2008 at 3:32 am

damn

May 23, 2008 at 3:32 am

chuck is way over payed

3. Oswald Gobblecock

May 23, 2008 at 4:44 am

No he's not, the other fighters are just way under paid. Chuck is actually the biggest draw in the UFC despite what that tiny little poll on this site says. I go to the bars every UFC fight and whenever it's a Liddell fight it's way more packed then it ever is with a GSP fight.

Hell at UFC 79 where Liddell was the 2nd to last fight and GSP was the last fight, a 3rd of the people left after the Liddell fight and didn't even care to watch the last fight. They watched every other fight and stayed til what they thought was the main event then left.

4. roy

May 23, 2008 at 5:22 am

get ready for sherk to lose tom, just one more day.

5. Kash

May 23, 2008 at 6:08 am

How does an article about betting odds turn into an argument about Chuck. For the record Oswald is right. Who doesn't like a good fight where the big boys are swinging for the fences. You'll never see a boring Chuck fight.

Back to the article. I'm betting for Jardine because I think all of the other odds suck. I would bet for Sherk but I don't think he's going to win.

6. Oswald Gobblecock

May 23, 2008 at 9:51 am

Right, this article isn't about Chuck's pay but the pic shows him with money. I just wanted to clear the air. Plus I thought the poll on this site was a joke cause most people said GSP was the UFC's biggest draw and I promise he isn't! Chuck is, which is why he's the highest paid fighter in the UFC cause he draws the biggest #'s. Dana even said that an I've noticed too.

7. Eric

May 23, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Just for your info guys I don't think that is a real photo of Chuck…he's just been photo shopped in. I came across that same photo on the internet some time a go and saved it to my hard drive and the face was not Chucks. If you go to google images and search the word "money" you'll come across the photo. I actually saved it do photo shop my own face in the pic as it would look pretty cool.