UFC 84: Wanderlei Silva vs. Keith Jardine Preview

Updated: April 25, 2008
UFC 84: Wanderlei Silva vs. Keith Jardine Preview

UFC 84 takes place May 24 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headlining the event is the long awaited lightweight title bout between BJ Penn and Sean Sherk.

1. DanP

April 25, 2008 at 5:37 am

That is gonna be a great fight!

Wandi is brilliant, I hope he destroys Jardine – mainly because it'll put him back up there in rankings

I miss the old Pride days… but the Liddell fight was one of the best I've ever seen!

My only concern is his size – he's like hendo – a liitle to small for a UFC Light Heavy Weight!

Bring it on!

2. Realwun

April 25, 2008 at 6:04 am

Jardine is not as tall and lengthy as Chuck so I think it will be easier for Wandi to break into a close range slugfest. Jardine is a good striker but I don't think he has faced a charging fighter like Wandi before. Although I'm sure Greg Jackson is working on a gameplan for that…maybe a counter fight.

3. roy

April 25, 2008 at 6:36 am

danp did you hear about the replacement for chuck, its going to be hughes vs alves

4. Realwun

April 25, 2008 at 6:41 am

I just read that and it's a great replacement. I didn't see that coming at all. DanP I would get some tickets for that if I were you.

5. DanP

April 25, 2008 at 8:22 am

I got tickets for the 02… Thats a good replacement – but I was hoping for Bisping V Leben too!

April 25, 2008 at 11:00 am

damn jardine has wins over forrest and chuck and stephan bbut he is going to lose

7. Ryan S

April 26, 2008 at 1:51 am

I like Silva. I think he may have a little too much experience and aggression for jardine. Plus, Jardines strikes can be kind of sloppy sometimes.

8. renots

April 26, 2008 at 2:14 am

I agree wand will do what chuck could not do is ko jardine, wan will get a "W".