UFC 87 Weigh-In Results

Updated: August 8, 2008

UFC 87 weigh in results

UFC 87 Weigh-In Results

Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Jon Fitch (170)
Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Heath Herring (250)
Kenny Florian (155) vs. Roger Huerta (155)
Manny Gamburyan (155) vs. Rob Emerson (155)
Demian Maia (185) vs. Jason MacDonald (185)
Luke Cummo (167) vs. Tamdan McCrory (170)
Cheick Kongo (235) vs. Dan Evensen (244)
Andre Gusmao (205) vs. Jon Jones (205)
Steve Bruno (170) vs. Chris Wilson (170)
Ben Saunders (170) vs. Ryan Thomas (170)

1. STEVEO

August 9, 2008 at 12:55 am

Jesus he is huge, if he weighed in @ 265 you know hes fighting at like 280, just a freak

2. Ryan S

August 9, 2008 at 1:37 am

He looks like he has freakishly long arms. I hope they show the Kongo fight and the Gamburyan fight. I hate manny and I hope he loses to someone weak like Rob Emerson. Also want to see Jason Mcdonald.

3. kom34

August 9, 2008 at 1:47 am

he looks like he is in even better shape than his first fight. i guess the loss really did put him into overdrive in his training.

4. Ryan S

August 9, 2008 at 3:12 am

Yeah, he does look a lot slimmer

5. just another MMA dud

August 9, 2008 at 3:20 am

Lesner is a monster! No, really. A real-live monster like the Loch Ness monster of Bigfoot. I wonder who would win in a fight between Brock and Bigfoot? My money is on Brock in 1:02 of R2 by TKO. I would like to see him fight Luke Cummo AND Manny Gumburyan at the same time.

6. Fry22

August 9, 2008 at 3:23 am

Well i think if brock keeps this fight standing he will win for sure but his ground game has a long way to go Mir showed everyone that.

7. Kash

August 9, 2008 at 4:11 am

He looks crazy in this picture. I'm going to watch the weigh-ins to check it out.

8. Kash

August 9, 2008 at 4:27 am

Yeah he is a klidesdale of a man. I'm pulling for Herring. I think Heath will wait out Brock because he is going to come foward like a bull because he is inexperienced and will be anxious to do some damage. Hopefully Heath can catch him tired, mount, and try to end the fight.

9. Onri

August 9, 2008 at 5:14 am

Herring is going to get his ass handed to him. Did you see Brock at the weighin? His back is twice as big as Herrings and good luck trying to put a choke on that neck. Brocks not going to stop and at some point Herrings will is going to give out.

10. Morey

August 9, 2008 at 6:57 am

Lesnar is a monster…

11. Paul

August 9, 2008 at 4:48 pm

I was really hoping to see this fight, but I didn't end up down at my brother's where the digital cable is, so I couldn't. I'm VERY happy to see that Brock won this won, and that it went the distance. I'm probably going to order the replay, since my fellow Canadian retained as well. I am a wrestling fan, and also an MMA fan, and when I saw how well Brock did in his first fight in the Octagon, plus his first MMA fight ever, I knew that he would come back better than ever and win this one.