UFC 90 “Silva vs. Cote” Tickets On Sale Friday

Updated: August 11, 2008
ufc-90-poster

UFC 90 Silva vs. Cote

Tickets go on sale this Friday August 15th to UFC Fight Club members and to the general public Monday, August 18 at 10am CT through Ticketmaster.com.

For the latest on UFC 90 “Silva vs. Cote”, check out our UFC Rumors section.

1. steve

August 11, 2008 at 5:13 pm

This reminds me of a UFN card not a PPV card. Ill be watching these fights after they get posted on internet.

2. Oswald Gobblecock

August 11, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Yeah, Cote doesn't even deserve a shot at the title but what's even a bigger joke is him tryin to beat Silva. There's no1 at 185 who can beat him now. I hope he keeps fighting at 205 cause I think he could win the belt there as well.

3. DanP

August 11, 2008 at 11:30 pm

I might be proved wong… but this main event is pointless

I like Cote – but he does not stand a chance against Silva – and to be honest I'd quite like to see anderson get knocked the f**k out!!

I wished he'd stayed at 205 for a few more fights – say fought Shogun or Rampage

Alos… what about Okami??? for the 185 challenge

4. T.R.

August 12, 2008 at 2:45 am

last I heard Okami was next in line for a title shot. I don't see the point in this fight with Cote either. Okami would be a much better fight although I see him losing also ,maybe just not as quickly.

August 12, 2008 at 3:09 am

okami break his hand…cote should not be getting the tittle shot.. hope the nightmare wins

6. Ryan S

August 12, 2008 at 9:14 am

Sherk and Griffin should be pretty good. It's surprising to see how far down the list a fighter like Sherk is. I think he can muscle his way into this win. I actually hope Sanchez gets knocked out. Really bad.

7. Oswald Gobblecock

August 13, 2008 at 9:50 am

They shouldn't have even given Cote a title shot. I would rather just see Silva fight again at 205 against a bigger name. Let the 185 fighters keep practicing against each other for a while before they can even dream about gettin into the ring with Silva.