UFC 90 Video: Thiago Alves “Can’t Wait To Knock His Ass Out”

Updated: October 8, 2008

UFC Welterweight contender Thiago “The Pitbull” Alves shows excitement on taking on TUF 1 veteran Diego Sanchez at UFC 90 on Oct. 25 from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL.

The Pitbull states that the winner of this fight is likely to take on the winner of Georges St. Pierre and BJ Penn sometime next spring.

1. pops

October 8, 2008 at 5:50 am

I have no idea who is gonna win this one. I think I'm gonna go for Diego just because I think he is truely dedicated to this sport since the begining.

October 8, 2008 at 5:59 am

i hope he loses

3. pops

October 8, 2008 at 6:04 am

What's up with the steroids comment that Chris L. made, is he just haten?

4. zalbag

October 8, 2008 at 8:58 am

this fight should headline ufc 89 its a bigger fight and will probaly be more entertaining than bisping leben

5. Ryan S

October 8, 2008 at 11:05 am

I'm not sure who will win either. Alves has really good standup and is really strong, but I think Sanchez will be smart enough to take it to the ground. I think it'll be a good one though.

6. Alex

October 8, 2008 at 12:52 pm

A lot of fighters think that Alves takes steroids because of how big he got so fast. Hating for the most part but they've got a point. Innocent till proven guilty though. I think Alves does KO Sanchez.

7. pops

October 8, 2008 at 11:26 pm

Alves is not as cocky as I thought, at least in the interview. Your right Alex, until they catch him with it in his system its just talk. I agree this one should be the headliner.